Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I do believe that most of the results will be permanent and I would love to use it, but i don't like the injecting schedule one bit. Daily bi-lateral injections of up to 3cc's each??? NO WAY!

hmm text book proto call...u cant allways beleive what u read bro...find someone with first hand experiance and learn from them....if anyone follows a text book protocall is asking for problems..it never works out like the text book saids....this is the truth.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW I know you said the "Pit" has some solid articles on Synthol use...would you mind summarizing or copy and pasting a good protocol over here at TID?

Much Thanks,
MAYO
sure will chicken hawk was master mind behind the articles....i will see if he would do that for the den....dw

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
I only know the negative things
look at this link What went wrong-synthol victims | Artsy Spot
i personaly think it looks damn fake
some scary stuff deadweight injecting and draining it..
but maybe using the right (lower) dose can inprove yourre muscle size and dont look as fake..

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I only know the negative things
look at this link What went wrong-synthol victims | Artsy Spot
i personaly think it looks damn fake
some scary stuff deadweight injecting and draining it..
but maybe using the right (lower) dose can inprove yourre muscle size and dont look as fake..

Have u used synthol?...if u have then u have all the right to base your experiance....Again i will say,u cant beleive everything u read.to every horror story there is a good story....Most pros use synthol...Most the time used on lagging muscle groups...anything u abuse isnt going to be good for u....I have used alot of synthol to know what to do and not to do....as far as draining process..its no more scary then sticking yourself with drugs that u are taking a chance with in the first place...i say draining a muscle is much safer then injecting roids...Its no big deal..Why go pay a doctor to do it when u can do it yourself...?But,i realize that i have alot of experiance in that process...Maybe someone without the experiance will have to see a doctor to get the process done....the botton line bro...just like steroids its a personal choice...we all can see horror stories about useing AAS and Synthol....some will avoid the warnings and some will say fuck it.....its totally up to u.....dw

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Back in the 90's my buddy turned pro, he dabbled in synthol before a show, never took it for the long term. DW- It appears you have figured out a way to take it long term to max. the full benefits of this product. That is pretty awesome! I myself would never take this product, but I am glad to know when used properly there are some solid benefits attached to synthol. Again this is not a product for everyone, so do your homework before taking. And never criticize something or someone especially when you have never taken the product.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
my base only was from the horror story on the net deadweight
but my opinion was open i saw yourre post about using it smart so i edit about not to abuse that stuff...thats all
and in the link i posted...those guys are just baloons
you say all of that is just abuse?and if injected right it looks more natural and bigger?
maybe you should post some info about it on the forum

don't get me wrong i dont beleive everything i read but if i see only negative things on this i'me open for discusion especially with one who got the experiance like you!
and see the other side of the story
that's what made me join this forum in the first place

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I dont know why anyone would want to look like that..

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Damn DEE151 thats some grazy shit...
cant watch the whole thing made me sick dude..

deadweight you got some pictures? i'me interested on how Synthol looks on you?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I would have to see some positive pictures of guys using synthol I have a friend who used it and he was very unhappy with the results, everything that I have always seen and heard does not look too positive. I might be willing to change my opinion if I saw some positive pics untill then I will stay away

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I saw a thread on PM with a man/wife couple that followed the proper protocol on their calves, and the results were very nice! However, when I bothered to read the pinning protocol, and particularly for the calves, it became clear to me that I'm too big of a pansy to use any type of SEO.

I think SEO is best used for a top level competitor that needs to touch up a lagging area. Hard to see why many normal joe's would need or want to use it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic