Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sub Q injections?

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Alright Kluso, you’ve convinced me. I will order some 27 and maybe 29g pins to try it out. I’ve been listening to videos and podcast all afternoon while working. Little bit of conflicting info on the matter, but I will try some small injects to see.

I will get the luer lock variety since that’s what I’m accustomed to. They have 1cc packs with 23x1 included for drawing.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Are there any slin pins available with extended plunger? I've used 29g .5cc with 1/2" Easy Touch for years with subq/shallow im but getting every bit out would be nice. Usually the only subq issues I've had were anywhere near belly button/front of stomach. I normally go upper out ass, belts, or rear love handle area. I've had a few gigantic, purplish lumps over the year but completely my for for trying to subq .5cc of extremely high dosed test. I don't do that anymore.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Are there any slin pins available with extended plunger? I've used 29g .5cc with 1/2" Easy Touch for years with subq/shallow im but getting every bit out would be nice. Usually the only subq issues I've had were anywhere near belly button/front of stomach. I normally go upper out ass, belts, or rear love handle area. I've had a few gigantic, purplish lumps over the year but completely my for for trying to subq .5cc of extremely high dosed test. I don't do that anymore.

You could use something like these syringes with some 1/2" needles. Not as short as subq but close.

I use these myself but with 3/4" for IM. I don't know why they don't draw more attention to it, but these are low/no dead space syringes with the plunger extending all the way to the tip.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You could use something like these syringes with some 1/2" needles. Not as short as subq but close.

I use these myself but with 3/4" for IM. I don't know why they don't draw more attention to it, but these are low/no dead space syringes with the plunger extending all the way to the tip.
I use those for oils. They are good for oils, but I stopped using them for stuff like GH, BPC-157, MT2, etc... They say no dead space, but there are a couple units of dead space. Too much to for me to waste good GH on.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I use those for oils. They are good for oils, but I stopped using them for stuff like GH, BPC-157, MT2, etc... They say no dead space, but there are a couple units of dead space. Too much to for me to waste good GH on.
Every now and then I'll get a stubby one that doesn't extend all the way. Throws me off because I'll just keep pushing and I can't get any deeper. That's what she said.

I just use some bulk Exel insulin syringes for peptides. I don't even know anymore.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Every now and then I'll get a stubby one that doesn't extend all the way. Throws me off because I'll just keep pushing and I can't get any deeper. That's what she said.

I just use some bulk Exel insulin syringes for peptides. I don't even know anymore.
Yeah, Easy Touch has some pretty good insulin syringes with needle. The only issue, they dull easy, so I just use two per injection. Draw with one and back fill the other, so I have a fresh pin in each time. Slides right in.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
So I used a 25g x 1” for sub q on my outer quad the other night. I pinched an area of tissue, and injected just below the pinch point at an angle. I just didn’t go full depth with the pin.

Inject of .5ml test e in mct went smooth and I had a tiny little lump in the area. The next morning, it was tight, soar and inflamed in the ~2-3” area. It has grown to about a 4” red area and still tender.

Is the redness and pip typical? I’m just trying to determine if this gear doesn’t agree with me or if I fucked it up. I’ve heard of bumps and lumps and occasional bruising, but this isn’t a bruise, it’s inflammation.

I tried watching some videos and such online about sub q injects techniques, but all I came across is some pretty lame shit, but it covered the basics.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
When I did subq, I always did inner thighs. That sounds like a painful area to me. But a lot comes down to individual response. Some people can do subq and stomach and have zero issues. I get an angry lump there every time. It sounds like you may also have a sensitivity to something in the compound, like a solvent maybe.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
So I used a 25g x 1” for sub q on my outer quad the other night. I pinched an area of tissue, and injected just below the pinch point at an angle. I just didn’t go full depth with the pin.

Inject of .5ml test e in mct went smooth and I had a tiny little lump in the area. The next morning, it was tight, soar and inflamed in the ~2-3” area. It has grown to about a 4” red area and still tender.

Is the redness and pip typical? I’m just trying to determine if this gear doesn’t agree with me or if I fucked it up. I’ve heard of bumps and lumps and occasional bruising, but this isn’t a bruise, it’s inflammation.

I tried watching some videos and such online about sub q injects techniques, but all I came across is some pretty lame shit, but it covered the basics.
Some gear I tried it with did that. Felt just fine going in then the next day experienced exactly what you did. Tried it again the next day in a different spot to get the same result. Just chalked it up as some gear isn't meant for sub-q.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Some gear I tried it with did that. Felt just fine going in then the next day experienced exactly what you did. Tried it again the next day in a different spot to get the same result. Just chalked it up as some gear isn't meant for sub-q.
First pin of this gear was IM in the VG and it hurt for a few days too. My hands were a bit shaky so I just assumed it was a bad pin. It happens sometimes. I don’t have steady hands so I try to hit areas that are easy to reach and can rest my arm against my body.
Sub q definitely opens up more spots for me.

I’m going to try some other test that I have here to compare. It’s really old. I found a box that I forgot had oils in it. Thought it was just ancillaries and caps.

What is a comfortable volume for sub q? I thought .5 was being pretty conservative, but I couldn’t find much info beyond what the trt/hrt does. What’s the broscience?

Thanks.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
First pin of this gear was IM in the VG and it hurt for a few days too. My hands were a bit shaky so I just assumed it was a bad pin. It happens sometimes. I don’t have steady hands so I try to hit areas that are easy to reach and can rest my arm against my body.
Sub q definitely opens up more spots for me.

I’m going to try some other test that I have here to compare. It’s really old. I found a box that I forgot had oils in it. Thought it was just ancillaries and caps.

What is a comfortable volume for sub q? I thought .5 was being pretty conservative, but I couldn’t find much info beyond what the trt/hrt does. What’s the broscience?

Thanks.
For me, it was .25 ml. If I did any more than that I would get inflammation every time.

If you shot it IM and had a lot of PIP, it could be the concentration of the gear (anything over 100 mg for prop/ace or 200 mg for enth/cyp), carrier oil (check out TB's carrier oil thread), solvent, type of gear (test E/DHB) or it crashed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic