Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sub Q injections?

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Maybe I will try it someday on a smaller inject, just to see what happens.

Am I ok with 3cc barrels and getting some 1/2” 27g or so pins? I normally get combos with a 21g on it to draw and swap to a 25x1 to pin. Or do I need the 1cc for the smaller pin size? I’d imagine a shorter needle shaft flows better than the same gauge in a longer length.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

Am I ok with 3cc barrels and getting some 1/2” 27g or so pins? I normally get combos with a 21g on it to draw and swap to a 25x1 to pin. Or do I need the 1cc for the smaller pin size? I’d imagine a shorter needle shaft flows better than the same gauge in a longer length.
You'll be pleased with 1/2" 27g experience, especially with a 1mL barrel :cool:

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
You'll be pleased with 1/2" 27g experience, especially with a 1mL barrel :cool:
What's nice about the slin syringes, no hub loss. If you're on legit HRT and use a multi dose, drawing with one and injecting with another, one can lose up to 0.1 ml, that adds up and if your doc is anal about scripts, you end up short if you're doing multiple smaller doses a week.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I have been seeing more people talking about sub Q injections. There’s even some trt clinics that tout this method for there therapy products. This leads me to some questions/curiosity.

Years ago, I was always told that the oils need to be IM. Some even the deeper, the better. What changed? Was our bro science wrong?

Can any type of carrier oil be used sub Q?

Can any compound (or various ester) be used sub Q?

What gauge needle would be used? How do you/how long to smash oil through a slin pin? I have only ever used 3cc tubes with a 25gx1 needle.

What’s the new bro science on this? Any good research docs that I can reference?
Tiny, I have been doing sub-q for about 10 years or so. Bro science was wrong.

Yes, any kind of oil can be used, any ester can be used. I have used anything from a 29g to 31 g. 3cc is not good because some of the test will be left in the barrel, plus 25 is kind of large for sub-q. I am using test u right now but have also used cyp and prop. Even used tren a .

Yes there is good research on this. Here is just one of many

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I did subq for over ten years but finally got tired of the lumps. Some would last up to a week. Always some kind of irritation, but the lumps were inconsistent and seemed to get worse the leaner I got. I have since switched to IM (daily) and rotate between thighs, quads. VG, upper pec, and front and lateral delts.

I use a no-dead space syringe that minimizes waste. Preload two weeks at a time.. a mix of Test, Mast, and Primo. Draw with 20g but use 27g, 3/4" to pin.

I didn't notice any difference with labs.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'm thinking less fat the better to actually get subQ. I think it dissapates faster subQ rather than getting trapped in the fat layer. JMHO. My lumps are gone very quickly.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Stick with one and do not frequently rotate style during cycle. Due to different absorption rates between muscle and fat your levels will fluctuate more.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Stick with one and do not frequently rotate style during cycle. Due to different absorption rates between muscle and fat your levels will fluctuate more.
Eric Serrano MD told me this years ago when we discussed sub c or any other variation. Whatever you do, stick to the same protocol during a cycle or HRT, that will maintain consistency.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Eric Serrano MD told me this years ago when we discussed sub c or any other variation. Whatever you do, stick to the same protocol during a cycle or HRT, that will maintain consistency.
Yep comparing peak serum levels it is statistically insignificant. It's just the amount of time to get you there. The study I read compared Test D I think, essentially it was a 5-day difference to get to peak serum. Different intramuscular locations have different absorption rates but all sub q supposedly absorbs the same.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022

Try the 1ml slip tip barrels! GPZ sells them. They look like oral syringes but they are sterile. You can put any size pin on the end you want. Use the same exact needles as you do for the 3ml ones but instead of twisting to lock you just push it on as tight as you can. I have never had a needle pop off while injecting. Just use a short needle so it goes all the way in and helps hold it on the syringe. It beats backfilling a regular insulin pin or drawing up one any day! Oh shit! I just looked up the site to copy it here. They now carry a 1ml lure lock syringe! Dont see the slip tip kind anymore. But that’s even better. First I seen these! I need to get some. The 1ml syringes are sweat for trt doses.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Sq script test and Mast 2:1 EOD for years. I do experience occasional but temporary discoloration at the injection site. My bloodwork was terrible for over a decade. Now using same dose, only smaller more frequent injections, now my Blood panel is at top of or slightly over range. I consume copious amounts of iron and protein now, whereas I used stress over my kidneys and heart. reducing anything and everything I thought might contribute to RBC production. Its USA test from Walmart, so forget the "its bunk product" argument. The claim Sq can or does improve sides including blood count holds true. I cannot imagine IM again, hell if I am not out of injections sites anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic