Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Snowden: Patriot or Traitor?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
69 suffers from a rare disease , 'craniumstukupanus syndrome'. Let me help you separate 'ignorance'' from truth Son.
1st off Oh Lord of all knowledge, nothing has been proven if any laws or Bill of Rights have been broken, unless you take our great defender of freedom , The US Media word for it. Ohh.., I forgot you have top secret clearance and are privy to black ops briefings!! Sorry
2nd. You obviously know shit about the CIA and what it has done for US interests. From it's inception to the work in Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan. There is a reason a CIA agents capture is worth more than anything to a enemy of USA. These guys used to be some bad ass mofo's. We're in the shit we're in in the middle east, china and russia because The CIA has been dismantled by your hero's , The Left.
I guess your answer to stopping terrorist attacks is to put a tin foil hat on and get 2 cans and a string? You talk about 'mob mentality' and you're the one making truth out of rumors from CBS, NBC, ABC , all great America institutions..in your mind anyways ...
No proof any laws have been broken?

Illegal wiretap on millions of Americans without a warrant. It hasn't even been denied.

The war on communism is like the war on terror. Just a waste. All it ever did was put us in the line of fire.

The middle east hating us is our fault. We injected itself into their affairs because of our fear of communism. They would be over there killing each other minding their business like they have been doing for the past 2000 years if we didn't push our interests there and teach then manipulative warfare.

Pick up a history book sometime.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't get how anyone can tie immigration to the NSA spying on americans.....

Either way. Patriot.

It's pretty simple actually. The fact we now have millions of hardcore muslims with ties to Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan, etc it gives Obama admin cover to run these operations u nder the guise of ''protecting us from terrorists' attacks

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No proof any laws have been broken?

Illegal wiretap on millions of Americans without a warrant. It hadn't even been denied.

has anyone confirmed this? If this was proofed there would be lawsuits, successful lawsuits. it's all regurgitated from the media. what we know is they have mined all these calls and are storing them, that's it. You're just parroting what you've been told. I think it's a big distraction from what they're doing right under our noses now

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
has anyone confirmed this? If this was proofed there would be lawsuits, successful lawsuits. it's all regurgitated from the media. You're just parroting what you've been told. I think it's a big distraction from what they're doing right under our noses now
Are you even following this? The fact is the government has a wiretap on every Verizon phone in this country. They record but no one is listening until they have cause to do so.

Senators have been quoted after the oversight meeting saying that this is the tip of the iceburg and they aren't permitted to say more.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I don't get how anyone can tie immigration to the NSA spying on americans.....

Either way. Patriot.

I think that the idea is that with the influx of foreigners into this country, we are gonna get, amongst them, subversives with an agenda. like maybe one of them is going to poison a small midwest town's water supply to show america that we can be struck in a way that really hurts. that, or some middle eastern fanatical zealot rents a cessna 152 and flys over detroit emptying a 5 gallon bag of some mutated strain of black plague.

before 911, the law read that only the FBI has authorized permission to spy on americans.

but 911 changed everything...and now, snowden is saying it is all out of control and gone awry.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Definitely not a traitor. Not sure if I'd call him a patriot either. But someone needs to get this shit out about how corrupt and ****ed up our government really is, and all the bullshit they are trying to pull on its country and citizens.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Anyone who thinks that the govt illegal surveillance of most of the countries population is a good thing, or that the power to do so isnt being abused is extremely naive.

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Wouldn't most people just stop using verizon?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Traitor... I'd like to see him brought back here and hung for his acts. Guess what guys spy agencies spy... just because the NSA can read all of your messages, doesn't mean they do. Do you guys understand how very few people work for the NSA and how much data is being produced each day? Analyst have very specific people they are targeting and don't even have time in the day to look at all of the known threats let alone what the **** the average American is up to. Snowden or not this capability isn't going away. American spy agencies have conducted themselves in this same way since the Revolutionary War and thats not changing. I wonder why Snowden isn't talking about the 1000's of potential terrorist acts this program has thwarted?

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The whistleblower statute provides a mechanism for exposing things that you think are illegal. He certainly could have done so. He did not. While I think that the info on phone metadata and Internet activity survelliance was important for the public to know about, that is already water under the bridge. The CIA has already looked at his computer and his NSA network activity, and he left with a lot more than just what has been disclosed. That is NOT being a patriot.

Going to Russia was stupid, however, Putin will take what he has and torture him for the next several years to extract anything else they can get from him. He's safer in the U.S., you can bet on that....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
First off, let's keep it civil please.

The whole story doesn't add up to me so I doubt we are being told more than 25% of the truth to start off with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic