Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

Snowden: Patriot or Traitor?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
The liberal media will tell u what Obama wants you to hear. That being said I don't think we will ever know the full truth to any story that includes govt agencies.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think Obama wants to hear that he authorized the tapping of phones on a great number of US citizens announced to the public.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I am all for trying to keep the government honest, but running to China and Russia with top secret material does not look like a hero move to me. But like Lizard said, we clearly do not have the whole story either.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I am all for trying to keep the government honest, but running to China and Russia with top secret material does not look like a hero move to me. But like Lizard said, we clearly do not have the whole story either.
Okay you just blew the whistle on the united States government. They are saying you are guilty of treason and committed an act of terrorism.

Now the government has given itself the power to kill you with a drone strike for these actions out hold you without due process indefinitely.

Where exactly would you go?

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Shoulda went to Brazil or panama... better looking women and no extradition

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Prism is there under a guise to protect you. Do you really think the terrorist communicate in open unencrypted communication? Only wannabe idiots do that. It's not stopping any real threat. It's real intent is to spy on every citizen if need be. I find it ironic that Obama are going after some one so hard for exposing what we are doing wrong to own own citizens. This is the president that trying to bring down reporters for reporting on things they don't agree with.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
First off, let's keep it civil please.

The whole story doesn't add up to me so I doubt we are being told more than 25% of the truth to start off with.

and I agree with this. you are never going to know the whole story. bottom line.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
but of all the agencies to blow the whistle on - the f'ing NSA?

the guy is fairly young and he has no kind of future. of all the entities in the world to make enemies with....sheez.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Patriot or Traitor?

It is honestly too early to tell. We don't have any idea what kind of information he still has and may still share.

Running to Hong Kong and then to Russia doesn't help his Patriot status in my mind.

Last edited:
C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Okay you just blew the whistle on the united States government. They are saying you are guilty of treason and committed an act of terrorism.

Now the government has given itself the power to kill you with a drone strike for these actions out hold you without due process indefinitely.

Where exactly would you go?

What act of terrorism has he been accused of? I must have missed something.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
What act of terrorism has he been accused of? I must have missed something.
Its more Democratic media outlets that I've seen throw that label out there.

But technically with the modern definition of terrorism he has committed low level terrorism. Protesting government action.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic