arcticranger
What's New?

Pillar's Log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sportin a sexy farmers tan....

Nice squats and pulls. I haven't convinced myself to use the SSB yet. I still just break out the TSB for all squats.
Can't see it in the vid buy my traps are burnt up good from the recent vacation in vermont... Nothing else burnt but my traps. Apparently they cast a shadow lol

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
That squat bar you are using, where can I put my hands on one of those. ? Does it have a special name. ? Thanks

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
That squat bar you are using, where can I put my hands on one of those. ? Does it have a special name. ? Thanks

That's an elitefts safety squat bar. best yoke bar out there IMO. You can get it off their website. It's a great tool with a lot of uses.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Comp deads and bench assistance last night. Deadlift continues to do well even though it looks fucked up. For a sumo pull I am very much leaned over and almost hinging it. One of my team guys is giving me grief about not dropping my sack on the bar. Weird thing is since altering the squat I had zero hip or adductor pain. That's what made it challenging. I used to use the adductor pain to know I was getting into the right position by driving down into it. Bar still moved though so fuck it.

Comp deads
505 x 5 x 5 @8
May have undershot slightly. Sets 1 3 and 5 in vid. 5 looks like 1 did.

Duffalo bar bench
275 x 5 x 5
This was very challenging. Upper back is fried from squat with ssb and block pulls Sunday. Then deads before it. Holding position was a bitch and made this very difficult.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
That's an elitefts safety squat bar. best yoke bar out there IMO. You can get it off their website. It's a great tool with a lot of uses.

not to thread jack, but should I pull the trigger on a used Crepinsek for $200?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Pulls looked great. This makes me happy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Excited AF to squat on Saturday... too set of 5. The most challenging day on the program. Curious to see what I can pull off.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Figured I would update on the body comp work. Trying hard not to be disgusting. Right now I am at a tricky point where either progress slows and I accept that to savage a total, drive the cals down and maybe lose strength or throw a fuck ton of drugs at the problem which I don't want to do. Pretty sure I know what's the right thing to do and coach dys will probably agree. Just maintain until the meet. Then go bananas.

As of a few weeks ago
NOTWjTK.jpg

aVByepV.jpg

Current as of yesterday. Feel free to touch yourself

CRm7a7T.jpg

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You're looking a lot leaner. Nice work!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic