Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

People that stare

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I wore my wife beater to the gym for the first time in months . I have acne on shoulders and arms, but as my blood levels get more stable it gets clearer . Well anyway , I had the HEAVY stares , arms , shoulders , everything . U know what , I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK !!!
I'm happy and that's all that matters, plus I've always had a prob w acne , not real bad but to the point where I see a dermatologist every few months for treatment .
Rock said it right , they stare because they either want that look or can't believe a person is bigger than them or can lift just as much as the , if not more !!!

Do you have it on your shoulders and upper back? I have had that shit my whole life. Salt water and sun seemed to help.

Also I hear all you guys about getting stared at, but for some reason I only get stared at in the shower or at the urinal. I can't figure it out.

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Nope, don't have that problem. A few stares might be nice, but since I like loose fitting clothes and I am short not gonna happen any time soon. I say enjoy that fact that people notice your hard work.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
HaHa! Funny thread! Getting stared at is part of success at this game. I get it but what is better is I get the stare followed by a comment. The other day I was wearing black. This guy looks up as Im walking through a Diner and says: "Holy Shit! Midnight Muscle!" I was at a funeral and greeted the family and some young ladies stared then one of them asked me if I was a Pro Wrester.
Its all signs to me I'm reaching my goals.
So IS, you must be reaching yours also. Learn to enjoy it bro unless you want to dump lifting and return to normal. Not happening huh?
When the muscle makes the shirt start to tear, theys gonna look up and theys gonna stare.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've been asked if I'm a professional athlete several times lol mainly because I'll be eating an absurd amount of food,
not because of my physique.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Do you have it on your shoulders and upper back? I have had that shit my whole life. Salt water and sun seemed to help.

Also I hear all you guys about getting stared at, but for some reason I only get stared at in the shower or at the urinal. I can't figure it out.

Probably because you're the dickie-do club president.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Next time blow them a kiss. That will stop it. They'll be too uncomfortable to stare as long as you continue to stare at them.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
HaHa! Funny thread! Getting stared at is part of success at this game. I get it but what is better is I get the stare followed by a comment. The other day I was wearing black. This guy looks up as Im walking through a Diner and says: "Holy Shit! Midnight Muscle!" I was at a funeral and greeted the family and some young ladies stared then one of them asked me if I was a Pro Wrester.
Its all signs to me I'm reaching my goals.
So IS, you must be reaching yours also. Learn to enjoy it bro unless you want to dump lifting and return to normal. Not happening huh?
When the muscle makes the shirt start to tear, theys gonna look up and theys gonna stare.

Lmao midnight muscle! I would have laughed my ass off

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I don't mind that much, how can I? We don't look like 99% of people out there. Think about it this way, if I had a 3 foot nose people would stare for the same reason, I just look different than you, so you look.

The funny stuff is when I walk into a gym that I've never been to before or the gym I normally go to just at a different time of day and the juice heads look at me like "Yep, he's one of us"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic