Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

People that stare

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bro, maybe they thin kyou're hot and waitin for a wink or come hither look? All homo by the way!!! DOOOOH!!:gay:

Lol funny you say that, because that happens often too. I mean I do have nice glutes ;) hahaha

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
'Round these parts ya get knock the fvck out for that.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Maybe you have chocolate milk stains on your shirt. Or maybe you have chocolate milk on your face.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Of course they stare. I'm used to it. If you plan on getting bigger you should too.

Remember how weak and wussy the average person is. Those mother suckers watch Dr Oz...... what we do isn't normal. It takes work. It takes persistence. Most people don't know the meaning of either.... so they stare.

It's extra fun now - the week after a meet - because my eyes are all blown out and bloody. 330 lbs with blood red eyes.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Of course they stare. I'm used to it. If you plan on getting bigger you should too.

Remember how weak and wussy the average person is. Those mother suckers watch Dr Oz...... what we do isn't normal. It takes work. It takes persistence. Most people don't know the meaning of either.... so they stare.

It's extra fun now - the week after a meet - because my eyes are all blown out and bloody. 330 lbs with blood red eyes.

Yeah no doubt man, the lifestyle alone gets you all kinds of stares. Even when people see me eating and I'm not blasting cookies, or mcd's, or some shitty meal that they are eating.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Maybe you have chocolate milk stains on your shirt. Or maybe you have chocolate milk on your face.

Turbo, that's always a possibility with me. I'm addicted to the shit

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It used to bug me. Then I realized all my hard work in the gym was paying off :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Take it as a compliment brotha, unless they are straight mad dogging...then you might have a problem lol

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Dude, dont take it so hard. People stare. I will say most people look away when you look back at them.
I'm not big either 200#. But we look different. I dont notice the stares that much. My wife might be a step or two behind me and will tell me about the amount of people that were just looking at me as we walked where ever. I just say really I didnt notice them. She says every time I (me) would look in someones direction they look away. Ok, I found years ago wearing a wife beater or tanks to ball games was no longer something I wanted to do. Too many looks. So,a nice V neck T shirts for me. Style with out shoulders and arms too exposed.
I was feeling weird about it back then. Maybe how you are feeling now? Yet, you are angry. I was just feeling weird./

I with you on this GC. I don't walk around wearing tanks or tight shirts in public. Its bad enough being labeled as meathead and dressing like one doesn't really help the cause. Makes us look like male attention whores.

I also hate when people stare inappropriate for too long. Its both sexes but mostly men. Its hard to tell sometimes if they are testing your manhood or admiring your physique. However I've been humbled on quite a few occasions when these guys will stare hard and then approach and ask me abut my training routine or diet and genuinely be interested in learning (not talking about the douches that ask how much you can bench).

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I with you on this GC. I don't walk around wearing tanks or tight shirts in public. Its bad enough being labeled as meathead and dressing like one doesn't really help the cause. Makes us look like male attention whores.

I also hate when people stare inappropriate for too long. Its both sexes but mostly men. Its hard to tell sometimes if they are testing your manhood or admiring your physique. However I've been humbled on quite a few occasions when these guys will stare hard and then approach and ask me abut my training routine or diet and genuinely be interested in learning (not talking about the douches that ask how much you can bench).

Yeah that's an entirely different story, that's really cool. I like when that happens. But I'm meaning more of a like looking at you like they are mad or have a problem or something. I could care less if women stare, but I feel often as if guys are testing the manhood just because I workout. And I cover up everything, no tanks ever, nothing too tight, etc. It makes me angry because I can tell it's not admiration, it's a stink eye. But I'm with you GC, sounds like you know where I'm coming from and around the same weight. I probably am taking it the wrong way most of the time after reading everyone responses.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe you just had a boogie or something

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic