Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My super sexy swinging TID log

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
No need to feel nervous man, we all have flaws ~ sometimes that's what makes us who we are.

Reactions: JC3
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
No need to feel nervous man, we all have flaws ~ sometimes that's what makes us who we are.

Truth. I tell my wife and my clients the same thing, but Im a hypocrite. Always been insecure about myself, no matter what shape Ive been in. I know it, but I still have a hard time letting go of it. Ive only posted pics recently to try and get comfortable with my body. Not through compliments either. I want to see myself and get used to being comfortable when others see me. You guys are strangers and I still have my shirt on. I planned on shirtless but bitched out. Imagine around home and people I know....it is much worse. I will try to man up and be me.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Shoulders forearms heavy day. Abs too. Rest is always 2:30 between sets. Treadmill walk/jog up a sweat before beginning. Warmups at all compound lifts.

Small push presses.

Lot of warm up..lots.

5x5 205

Rear cable flies with palms facing toes and thumbs pointing at each other.

23lbs x10 3sets

Cable lateral raise

30lbs x8 3sets

Shoulders were very sore. I am nursing a left rotator issue.

Forearm cable curls:

30lbsx15 3sets

We interrupt this workout with some bull sheeet...

Was asked to help move a fridge around the gym and up stairs and just the opposite with the fridge upstairs. I hate working where I workout.

Abs:

Ab wheel with weight vest x 10 then directly to decline situps with vest and 12lb ball overhead x10. Then on to oblique cable twists 40lbs (varying height pulls) for 10 reps each side.

Rest 2:30

Repeated five times.

Last edited:
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Diet has been spot on. I need to rest more tho. Not getting consistent hours or sleep schedules.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Shoulders forearms heavy day. Abs too. Rest is always 2:30 between sets. Treadmill walk/jog up a sweat before beginning. Warmups at all compound lifts.

Small push presses.

Lot of warm up..lots.

5x5 205

Rear cable flies with palms facing toes and thumbs pointing at each other.

23lbs x10 3sets

Cable lateral raise

30lbs x8 3sets

Shoulders were very sore. I am nursing a left rotator issue.

Forearm cable curls:

30lbsx15 3sets

We interrupt this workout with some bull sheeet...

Was asked to help move a fridge around the gym and up stairs and just the opposite with the fridge upstairs. I hate working where I workout.

Abs:

Ab wheel with weight vest x 10 then directly to decline situps with vest and 12lb ball overhead x10. Then on to oblique cable twists 40lbs (varying height pulls) for 10 reps each side.

Rest 2:30

Repeated five times.

Good volume.....just curious as to why you train forearms? They look decent enough? I have big forearms and I can candidly tell you that I haven't trained them since 98-99.....I just focus on my grip for pulls, shrugs, rows etc. Also, the fat grips (don't use them all the time) help pump up the forearm like crazy although I don't recommend consistent use as I inevitably had elbow and tendon issues....granted I was running winny at the time so whatevs lol.

Also, for obliques lately, I've used the medicine ball for crunch twists and have been sore as shit. Not sure if you've implemented those or not. Good stuff broski

Reactions: JC3
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Good volume.....just curious as to why you train forearms? They look decent enough? I have big forearms and I can candidly tell you that I haven't trained them since 98-99.....I just focus on my grip for pulls, shrugs, rows etc. Also, the fat grips (don't use them all the time) help pump up the forearm like crazy although I don't recommend consistent use as I inevitably had elbow and tendon issues....granted I was running winny at the time so whatevs lol.

Also, for obliques lately, I've used the medicine ball for crunch twists and have been sore as shit. Not sure if you've implemented those or not. Good stuff broski

I do forearms because I cant handle heavy weight on my spine. So there is no heavy weight to strain my grip. I never used to train them when I did deads and turned wrenches for a living.

I will take a run at the crunch twists with ball on my next ab day. I have my clients doing them regularly, but I get stuck into my routines and need to add a little variety. Thanks.

PS.. I have joint issues and winny destroyed me too. Seems people are either ok or wrecked on it.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Legs volume day:

Walking lunges 40 extreme steps.

Alternating leg standing in place lunges. Open hips at 45degree andle and step out and push back to standing. 40 steps.

2:30 break. Went back and forth between the two for 13.5 sets. Was shooting for 16 or better, but didnt have it today. I hit 16 last week.

Calf steps 30 reps w bodyweight, alternating foot position every 10 reps.

30 second breaks between sets of 30 reps. I normally try for 10 steps. Got 7 today.

Diet is on still. Going to cut back carbs a little and add in more protein. I also need to cut milk and the couple pieces of bread I have and add a pro meal. That should run me at perfect maintenance or slow cut now that I have gained back the few pounds I lost too quickly.

Tren E is coming off. Eq switch is in effect. Still running test e along it. Going to start dbol or var. Not sure which I have more, but once I find out I will shrink the supply quickly. ;)

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Volume chest tri day- and abs

Pushups wide x 10
pushups diamond x 10
wide x10
diamondx10

rest 2:30 after doing all 40

repeat 3 times

banded pushups 2x10 wide
took band, put it around my back, held it in hands and did pushups. Im going to do this first from now on. First time I tried them.

Speed bench.

Bands tied tight enough to pull bar all the was to chect.

95lbs + bands x 10 3sets

Single band skull crushers tied tight enough to pull all the way past forehead. 3x10

Rope pressdowns 3x15 65 lbs.

I dont know the strength or maker of our bands. I will see if the owner knows.

2:30 rest on all sets except pushups. Quit on abs, I started doing declines and feel like Im too tight or have a slight pull from two days ago.

Diet going strong. Ive been meal planning a different diet to get rid of the fat and sugar. Going to really get tight and tough to stay disciplined.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Sunday was my off day.

Ended up sick today. Came home from work puking and slept like a baby for four hours. Better now, but taking rest of day off.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
I am getting a dexa scan soon. I am scheduling at their convenience because they are doing it for free for me. I have a chiro/nutritionist friend who is helping me out. It should be very interesting imo.

I am getting weighed, measured, calipered then scanned. With the results I plan on meeting with my nutritionist and critiquing my diet. I will then be tracked by three people, two of whom I know personally and professionally. That should keep motivation and discipline high.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Back heavy day n abs. Was screwed up with a pt client so I did it on the machines. Sucked because I didnt know my proper weight selections.

3x10 pullups
2x10 machine pulldowns

5x12 chest supported machine rows

3x 20Cable pull throughs with tricep rope

5x5 palm up curls
3x7 hammer curls

5x10 decline situps w weight vest n 12 lb ball
5x10 ab wheels w weight vest
5x10 each side oblique cable twists

Using test e, eq , var, proviron. Test always, eq has been around 2 weeks. Just starting the var n proviron. Adex for ai and caber still as I roll of the tren. I hate being off tren.

Last edited:
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Got off track a bit with diet, but back on the horse.

Weighed 207 today.
7 point caliper tested at 11.8%.
Need to drop to 198-199 to be at 8% according to caliper. Awaiting dexa scan and nutrition appt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic