jacobss
What's New?

GHK-Cu

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Question

It's been a week now and I noticed where I SQ inject, there are 2 nickel size dark spots. It's not that noticeable, just looks a little tanner in those 2 injection areas.

I have my ideas but would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've done that on the days I take my hCG, 0.5 ml of hCG and 0.1 of GHK Cu, in the thigh, no pain at all. What I don't know is, with hCG being fragile, am I causing any problems mixing the two just before my inj?
That's an excellent question. I kind of wondered that also with the GH.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Dark Spot

same spot injections can get pretty dark and can take a month for color to go away. found some old reports on REDDIT

It will get even darker yet with reports of no pain. if it is bruising it should hurt and the discoloration must be the blue under neath the skin.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Dark Spot

same spot injections can get pretty dark and can take a month for color to go away. found some old reports on REDDIT

It will get even darker yet with reports of no pain. if it is bruising it should hurt and the discoloration must be the blue under neath the skin.
I had about 3 pins in the same site so I'm just going to move it around. Not a bruise so my guess is a direct result of the peptide or possibly a change in pigmentation as with an increase in melanin. I may become the most youthful looking spotted leopard on TID. lol

I'll report back on how soon the spot fades. My guess is quickly.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
No pain or burning in my experience. I just started using it about 6 wks ago. 2mg/day, 2 sc pokes a day, 4IU per poke which was a result of my dilution ratio.
I really think it's making a difference. I have old skin so it may be more noticeable. No dark spots or anything either. Just due sc at various spots on my belly.

IMO, the more I read info and posts about peptides, it seems to make a big difference who your supplier is.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Question

It's been a week now and I noticed where I SQ inject, there are 2 nickel size dark spots. It's not that noticeable, just looks a little tanner in those 2 injection areas.

I have my ideas but would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks!
Update

The spots are gone. Moved the injection site from my lower abs to the head of my penis. Ok, that was a joke, pinned upper thighs. All's good. May just move the injection sites around.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Bruising

I have had these dark spots and I may have this figured out... maybe.

"GHK was isolated as a plasma molecule that suppressed fibrinogen. Fibrinogen is best known for its ability to form blood clots."

It sounds like that helps to decrease clotting throughout the body, but I do not know if that's site specific. If it is, that would explain the bruises. On another note, I had to have BW done this week and I just donated blood. Both stick sites were bruised more than they normally were. Before, 2 days after a donation you could even see where the pin went in, now I have a small bruise in each arm.

There is so little info out there for this. Reddit is the fountain of misinformation and I'm tied of people asking how to reconstruct a peptide.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Blood work

My Doc ran my yearly BW. He does more than I do when I run the standard CBC, CMP, Test and E2. There was no negative numbers during my GHK-Cu. On a positive note, my Cholesterol numbers are better, total is down about 20 points and glucose is down 8 points, consistent with BW done about a month ago.

I don't feel any younger so it's not the fountain of youth but I have concluded it has a positive effect on general health. As for the whole skin thing, I'm already pretty. Lol

It's worth a go if you're looking for overall health.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
UPDATES ON USE???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic