Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GHK-Cu

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The other thing the Mrs noted was her skin overall looked better and she is very prone to acne with T (HRT dosing). The GHK Cu has helped clear it up considerably. When she first started the GHK Cu her acne cleared, didn't think anything of it. She stopped the Cu peptide for a month and it returned, nothing else changed. Started it about 10 days ago and the acne is clearing again. Worth a try if you have mild to moderate androgen related acne. It is multi factorial and inflammation is part of the process, same with hair loss, that is also helped with GHK Cu.
For my wife that would be amazing. She has fought adult acne for a long time she takes very good care of her skin and cleanses it well. We're very careful of the type of moisturizers we use. She went on spironolactone and that help for a while but no longer really is doing the job it used to. It may be working to some degree because she still takes it. She cycles just like I do and cruises on test year round.

If we could see a benefit from acne would be great

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
For my wife that would be amazing. She has fought adult acne for a long time she takes very good care of her skin and cleanses it well. We're very careful of the type of moisturizers we use. She went on spironolactone and that help for a while but no longer really is doing the job it used to. It may be working to some degree because she still takes it. She cycles just like I do and cruises on test year round.

If we could see a benefit from acne would be great
The Mrs did spiro a few years ago when first starting T, it helped somewhat with acne but she was on a pretty high dose per her T prescribing doc to minimized the acne and had sides related to the spiro (dizzy, fatigue). When she came off she blew up with water, took almost 4 weeks to rebalance, and she also exploded with lean mass gains and strength over the next few months after getting off. Spiro is an AR blocker, sure it will help with acne but it also blunts the effects of exogenous androgens (good and bad). Give the GHK Cu a try, 2 mg/d for at least 30 days, change nothing else and see how it goes. Acne like hair loss is multi-factorial. Sure blocking androgens or DHT may help, but that's only one part of the equation and how much weight it carries depends on genetics. One variable that is overlooked with androgen benefits and sides, that is rarely mentioned relative to androgen receptor related signaling is the CAG repeat of length in exon 1 of the AR. Less = more pronounced response to androgens, more = less response. Both physical and psychological. You often hear about androgen receptor sensitivity, but in reality more likely related to the CAG repeat length. Its not well understood, but important.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The Mrs did spiro a few years ago when first starting T, it helped somewhat with acne but she was on a pretty high dose per her T prescribing doc to minimized the acne and had sides related to the spiro (dizzy, fatigue). When she came off she blew up with water, took almost 4 weeks to rebalance, and she also exploded with lean mass gains and strength over the next few months after getting off. Spiro is an AR blocker, sure it will help with acne but it also blunts the effects of exogenous androgens (good and bad). Give the GHK Cu a try, 2 mg/d for at least 30 days, change nothing else and see how it goes. Acne like hair loss is multi-factorial. Sure blocking androgens or DHT may help, but that's only one part of the equation and how much weight it carries depends on genetics. One variable that is overlooked with androgen benefits and sides, that is rarely mentioned relative to androgen receptor related signaling is the CAG repeat of length in exon 1 of the AR. Less = more pronounced response to androgens, more = less response. Both physical and psychological. You often hear about androgen receptor sensitivity, but in reality more likely related to the CAG repeat length. Its not well understood, but important.
I've heard about the water gains but since she's still on it it has not affected her much at all. But I heard that it does come on once you stop taking the spiralactone. If this peptide works she'll come off of it and she can manage the water if it's terrible with a little diuretic if not just let it naturally balance out.

She has had a lot harder time putting on muscle since she started taking the spiralactone she's also very fatigued more so than she ever has been

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've heard about the water gains but since she's still on it it has not affected her much at all. But I heard that it does come on once you stop taking the spiralactone. If this peptide works she'll come off of it and she can manage the water if it's terrible with a little diuretic if not just let it naturally balance out.

She has had a lot harder time putting on muscle since she started taking the spiralactone she's also very fatigued more so than she ever has been
"She has had a lot harder time putting on muscle since she started taking the spiralactone she's also very fatigued more so than she ever has been".

Exactly, it just blocks the effects of the T. I know a provider that prescribes this all the time for women who have acne from T, why give them T in the first place if that's the issue, use something less androgenic like ND or a blend of ND and TC. In the end though, like hair thinning, one has to decide what they are willing to tolerate in order to be an enhanced female. Long term, not much way around the androgenic sides and they vary considerably from female to female given the same blood conc of T. Be nice to able to run var year round, but you're trading off cosmetic sides for something that could be more problematic health wise. The universe grants no free rides.

I wouldn't try to manage the water if she comes off, that just prolongs the rebalancing. Make sure she tapers the dosing, DO NOT just quit taking it. The Mrs came down 50 mg/wk from 200 over a month. Then took another month to get to baseline. Had also tried finasteride for hair loss and acne, killed her libido and drive. Back to, "the universe grants no free rides". See how the GHK Cu works. Will be interesting.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I have done the TCA home peels with some success but I'm sure that is better. I just can't drop that kinda $. Plus I'm already cute. lol

Honestly, the TCA helped even the skin out, took out any age spots and helped notably with the eyes. My only slight problem is the nasolabial folds and that's not going away unless I do fillers which do not last that long.
Man, my wife spends a bunch of $ on peels. I am gonna get this for her for Xmas and maybe it will satisfy her. Hell maybe I will do it. I have never done anything for my face but I really do not have many wrinkles and most folk say I look in my mid 40s instead of my real age. Never worried about it as dammit I am not attractive and I never saw the point or had the ego...until a buddy told me your body is like your car, would you not change the oil and fail to keep it waxed? I said hell no, I take good care of my car. He said take care of your "meat vehicle". Meat vehicle is your body for those who have a sub par IQ like me.

So I am gonna start waxing my meat vehicle...wait that sounded bad.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Man, my wife spends a bunch of $ on peels. I am gonna get this for her for Xmas and maybe it will satisfy her. Hell maybe I will do it. I have never done anything for my face but I really do not have many wrinkles and most folk say I look in my mid 40s instead of my real age. Never worried about it as dammit I am not attractive and I never saw the point or had the ego...until a buddy told me your body is like your car, would you not change the oil and fail to keep it waxed? I said hell no, I take good care of my car. He said take care of your "meat vehicle". Meat vehicle is your body for those who have a sub par IQ like me.

So I am gonna start waxing my meat vehicle...wait that sounded bad.
If I get some time on my hands, I'll do a little write up on how I go about a face peel. There's nothing fun about it if you do it right

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
@Tuffoldman, years back I developed a facial cream using the same ingredients some of these $200- $500 creams use (Matrixil). I gave it to my wife and she apparently was still using it. She loves this stuff. I know it had copper peptides in it and a few other things like EGF. The whole thing back then cost me about $50 to make. Now it is about $80. I guess some of these peptide may actually work when it comes to skin therapy.

The base is the cream. The kit includes EGF (epidural growth factor), antioxidents and the canvas cream (4oz) - $18.00

Here is the old recipe but most has gone up $3-$10

Copper-Tetrapeptide - $14.00

Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide-3 - $10.50

Hydrolyzed-Collagen - $8.00

Mix it all together and you have a very nice facial cream. Total price $50.50 +shipping

Shit id buy it if u made it! I can make it but im lazy haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I did a little write-up on the face peel. It's in the Member's pic section. We don't have a Beauty Section so I put it there.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
@Tuffoldman, years back I developed a facial cream using the same ingredients some of these $200- $500 creams use (Matrixil). I gave it to my wife and she apparently was still using it. She loves this stuff. I know it had copper peptides in it and a few other things like EGF. The whole thing back then cost me about $50 to make. Now it is about $80. I guess some of these peptide may actually work when it comes to skin therapy.

Mix it all together and you have a very nice facial cream. Total price $50.50 +shipping
constantly amazed by others here. I can barely sheet rock. lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Who us using gkc-cu SubQ injections? I just got some in and mixed it and injected HOLY SHIT it burns. Only for about 5 seconds but damn I was not expecting that at all.

What doses are you using? How long? Any noticeable results?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yep! Feels like a cigarette burn for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic