Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GHK-Cu

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Yep! Feels like a cigarette burn for me.
That's kind of what I was thinking. Damn I was not ready for that.

I'm willing to try anything to better myself it sure seems to have a whole host of positives not just skin-wise it's supposed to be anti-inflammatory is supposed to have some benefit for our gut. The trade-off is getting burned with a cigarette everyday lol

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's kind of what I was thinking. Damn I was not ready for that.

I'm willing to try anything to better myself it sure seems to have a whole host of positives not just skin-wise it's supposed to be anti-inflammatory is supposed to have some benefit for our gut. The trade-off is getting burned with a cigarette everyday lol

It also gave me lumps that took over a year to go away. Some people just simply don't get the burning or the lumps. Weird shit.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Who us using gkc-cu SubQ injections? I just got some in and mixed it and injected HOLY SHIT it burns. Only for about 5 seconds but damn I was not expecting that at all.

What doses are you using? How long? Any noticeable results?
Delt is the most noticeable, burning for about 10 min, I use lateral thigh, 0.1 ml (2 mg), no burning, maybe short lived PIP, that's it. No bumps.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Who us using gkc-cu SubQ injections? I just got some in and mixed it and injected HOLY SHIT it burns. Only for about 5 seconds but damn I was not expecting that at all.

I've tried some from multiple suppliers no burning for me luckily. I've had to have two EKGs in the last 2 weeks for my upcoming hip and face surgery both times the nurses asked if I put lotion on my body because the leads would not stick. After that I couldn'tstop thinking "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
We will have a capsule GHK in mid-January, not sure if that's of interest to anyone.

Capsules will be enteric-coated.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Have any of you guys tried diluting with more water to see if it reduces the sting?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016

Been using it for a week now. No sting at all. I have heard about the bite from others though

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
We will have a capsule GHK in mid-January, not sure if that's of interest to anyone.

Capsules will be enteric-coated.
From what I read, it gets broken down in the digestive system too easily

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
This morning I pulled up the GKC and then pulled an IU of GH into the same syringe and there was very little bite. I use 2iu' of GH before bed and 1iu in the morning anyway so this might be a solution to the sting but even if not it's not terrible just was not ready for it.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
This morning I pulled up the GKC and then pulled an IU of GH into the same syringe and there was very little bite. I use 2iu' of GH before bed and 1iu in the morning anyway so this might be a solution to the sting but even if not it's not terrible just was not ready for it.
I've done that on the days I take my hCG, 0.5 ml of hCG and 0.1 of GHK Cu, in the thigh, no pain at all. What I don't know is, with hCG being fragile, am I causing any problems mixing the two just before my inj?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic