jacobss
What's New?

For the dog experts

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
best dogs ever... if I could keep mine off the bed then it would be even better than that...

Someone needs to lick your wife besides me......... anyways.

That is def pit/mastiff. I'm sure they will let you take her for a week and see how it goes. I rescued an American Bulldog, that was a challenge. All depends on the dog, temperament and how the adjust, breed is secondary if everything else falls into place.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh my God. Just for the record, I have picked up all three of my dogs at shelters and am more than keenly aware of the suffering that goes on.

It's a shame that my humor did not come across in my post…
Calm down..dont get your panties in a wad, I was just putting it out there. I've trained dogs and have family HEAVILYalmost obsessively involved in animal rescue. It was just a point:)

Someone needs to lick your wife besides me......... anyways.

That is def pit/mastiff. I'm sure they will let you take her for a week and see how it goes. I rescued an American Bulldog, that was a challenge. All depends on the dog, temperament and how the adjust, breed is secondary if everything else falls into place.

It's a big challenge with mature large breed dogs , their past experiences are the biggest player in it, breed comes into play but a well trained animal is a well behaved animal. Left to their own or mistreated their genetics will take over . Cool Russian study on Silver Foxes over a 50 year period . Amazing what it proved about genetics!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
looks part pitbull to me! but a beautiful dog. If you take good care of the dog and train it well, that dog will do just fine.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
thats a pit the best dog in the world..

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Deff. looks pitbull, if not 100% then at least a great part of it

Ditto all, 100% american straffordshire terrier.
I'm snobby.

She and my man Diesel can make beautiful babies.

LOL @ 100% American Staffordshire terrier.......how's a UK breed of dog 100% American?
p.s. you spelled Staffordshire wrong.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

LOL @ 100% American Staffordshire terrier.......how's a UK breed of dog 100% American?

I tell people one of my Pack is a purebred, AKC registered American Junkyard Dog, that's how. When you're in love you use poetic license and can afford to be , uh, dogmatic.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Everyone made another good point.... make sure you get her trained.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
thats a pit the best dog in the world..
:Middle-finger-emoti see my previous post

Staffordshire terrier, is a UK dog, the American Staffordshire is a mix that has been interbred with many different breeds. It's why the AKC refused to recognize the pit for soo long and they had to go to UKC for recognition.

Everyone made another good point.... make sure you get her trained.

^^^^^Def get your dogs trained. You guys that do not believe in ''genetics' 'are dead wrong 100%. A dog just like any animal are prone to certain genetic behaviors unless they are thoroughly trained. It's one of the main reasons shelters are full and there are so many strays and abondanoed pets. Cute lil pups grow up to a mature alpha problem dog if you don't establish dominance at a certain point. Worst thing you can do to a dog? Treat it like a human

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Def get your dogs trained. You guys that do not believe in ''genetics' 'are dead wrong 100%. A dog just like any animal are prone to certain genetic behaviors unless they are thoroughly trained. It's one of the main reasons shelters are full and there are so many strays and abondanoed pets. Cute lil pups grow up to a mature alpha problem dog if you don't establish dominance at a certain point. Worst thing you can do to a dog? Treat it like a human

You must always establish dominance over any pet you have. You are the dominant and they are the submissive. Don't give them an inch b/c they'll try to take mile. Now, I'm not saying love you pet but I'm saying they need order and discipline.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic