Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FINE! I'll do a log!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ok cool. I was just going to say I like those way better.

Definitely....in a pinch or a shortage of time, I'll use the smith machine but 9/10 times, I'll walk the hallway....I hate them

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Good log here I will be following along. Your numbers are looking especially your squat for having blown out your knee.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good log here I will be following along. Your numbers are looking especially your squat for having blown out your knee.

HA blew his knee....my knees are good to go. FYI.

But those numbers will shoot up over the next month, my hockey legs won't fail me.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Shoulders today, good volume, solid pump, numbers down except for a few.

Straight arm lateral raises:
20x15
25x10
30x10x3

Military bb
Warmup 50'sx15 db's

135x12
155x8x2 (twinged something as I was about to go 165 on the lift off and cut it short but gladly didn't kill the rest of the workout)

Front raises with plates (high volume)
45x12, 35x12, 25x12 into arnies with 35'sx12 x 3 60 second rests in between

Rear delts (stuck with cables to be safe)17.5 x12 x3

Bb shrugs:
135x40
225x20
315x20

Then pantera "walk" came on pandora as my iPod was dead so I loaded up 405 banged it out for 16, dropped to 315x27 and then 225 for fuck, maybe 11-12, can't remember.

Did one set if front shrugs(leaned forward, pull shoulders straight up) with 125's for 15.

Was going to do upright rows but the volume was great.

Overall: weight low on military but volume and stamina held today and I'm eating everything. Had a lb of pasta with my Portuguese grandmothers meat sauce....linguica, hamburg, onions and peppers with chunky tomatoes. I wrecked that thing. Came home and there was a cooler outside from my mother with a pan of thanksgiving shepherds pie. So I'm slamming some of that down now. I just moved within 5 miles of some of my family for the first time since 1997....just so happens that I'm getting food thrown at me everywhere....Little smothering but i havent been around in forever and the women in my family are great. Love that home cooking!!!

Side note: really stressful work week so far and had a thing with the girl so I went to 24/7 nearby gym that I recently signed up to and did 35-40 mins of weighted abs and 15 mins on treadmill at 3.8 and 15.0 incline.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Update: Sore as a muthafucka.....3 weeks out of the gym and I feel like I lost 3 months of efforts. Today is arms, going to be a struggle to get through this but I haven't blasted these weaklings in a while....I need it.....leaning back to sit down on the toilet was the worst feeling in a while but I'm enjoying the pain, makes me feel like I'm working harder to push through these walls and get back to performing at a higher level again.

Woke up pissed off and people here at my office are sensing it, I wouldn't be surprised to see a hole in the wall......just hopefully it's not in the shape of someone's head. time to shove another 6 hard boiled eggs down the shute.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's awesome, having family around and they like to cook. Take full advantage of that.

And keep it up. I understand about being sore and not having the endurance but that'll all change very soon.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Arms:

Bunch of bi's and tri's.....pissed off, shitty day, worse week but good gym sesh.

45's x 10 x 3

skull crushers with 45's x 10 x 3

bunch of cables, iso's blah blah blah....

fuck today....that's all.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
At least you made to the gym I usually feel better by the time I leave.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ya no doubt there bro

Side note: bloodwork next week, bp 120/82

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Hope you have a better day uphill

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks dc. All is good today. A lot of personal shit is piling up but nothing I can't handle. Thanks girl :)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Update:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.....Pats won so that clinched a successful weekend on top of not losing one bet through all 4 playoff games. 6-0 for a "4 figure profit".

Ate at this place in Boston called FOGO DE CHAO, unbelievable brazillian steakhouse, 15 different kinds of meat, I tried I believe 11 of them....unreal. 3k-cal meal at least. Finished off the meal with a nice macallan 18 scotch and I was happy as a pig in shit.

The next day, me and the girl decide to kill it at brunch (she works out also and loves to eat everything in sight on the weekends. about 5'6" 120-125lbs and better abs than me) with about another 2500-3k for me. I had this mac and cheese, we split baked goat cheese with some figs and then I had a western omelette, 6 strips of thick cut bacon, a half lb of red bliss homefries and 4 slices of texas toast french toast (ya, I ordered 3 full meals, so what). Shit was amazing then washed down with a bloody mary and about 4 cups of coffee. (only reason for a couple drinks is I'm not taking anything but multi's, protein, vitamins etc, cycle starting in a couple weeks).

Then later in the day, another 3k min cals consumed while watching rounds 3 and 4 of arguably the best football weekend that I've watched in my life.

Up at 5:30a, waxed the car (girl) for 30 mins or so (that's enough cardio for the day) and I'm 3 greek yogurts, coffee and 6 hard boiled eggs down the hatch with some acai juice and shephard pie for meal 2 in about 45 mins.

TOday is already starting a great day and it's deadlifting day (first DL day in over a month) so we'll see how hard I push it.

Happy Monday everyone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic