Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ferguson verdict

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I think it will initially pop off with the explosiveness of LA, but I think like everything else, we learn from history and I'm betting they will have the National Guard and a lot of heavy armor and etc on hand to keep shit in line. I can't see them letting things spill out of control. The bigger issue will be if activist were intelligent they would encourage passive resistance or attempt to encourage those who choose to take action, to do it in a manner that is non-violent. Otherwise, bodies will stack up and they will have nobody to blame but themselves and the liberal media.

In all honesty I would rather see people handle this peacefully and non-violently as violence won't help the cause as we all painfully learned from LA or as far back as the Watts Riot in the 60s.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
1992 Rodney King riots in LA set the bar pretty high on how to burn shit up. Doubt Ferguson gets too crazy, maybe a flipped car and a broken window.
Yea...LA is like the rioters looters mecca..except for the Koreans..mm mmmm Brotha's DO NOT want to mess with a Koreans shop...

If the grand jury doesn't, we should go straight to the white neighborhood and riot. Just to make a point

tyrone-biggums.jpg%3Fw%3D635%26h%3D440

Rodney King will be peanuts compared to what could ultimately happen in Ferguson. The people there are on a knife's edge there right now.

HAHAHA.. We laugh at your silly comparison here in Cali. You need to look up the LA riots dood..over 50 killed, cities burnt to the ground, 2000 injured. Ferguson population is probably around 2000!!
jj+jameson+laughing+meme.png

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
In all honesty I would rather see people handle this peacefully and non-violently as violence won't help the cause as we all painfully learned from LA or as far back as the Watts Riot in the 60s.

I truly think it would likely be less of a powder keg if people stopped with the race card and the media would quit making such a big deal about it. Everyone immediately goes to the race card and the media just churns it up more. Throw in Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and it gets people emotional and they are more proned to suggestion. There was a bit of a different incident where a kid from Iowa was down boating on the Lake of the Ozarks and a Missouri State Trooper who was likely not well-trainied and cuffed him while boating while intoxicated. Fast forward the kid falls off the back off the boat and drowns. Kid is white. Trooper is white. It's going to grand jury and who knows. Will there be drama like looting and rioting? Nope. The will go the civil route and sue the state of Missouri. Both kids are dead. But gee, different ways of handling things.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Man oh man...everybody is such a tough guy.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Agreed it will be bad either way. If no charges rioting will commence no doubt. If charges are to be pressed rioting will commence just like after a sprorting event. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are sum bags and I wouldn't mind watching an Isis video of their beheading.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks for the compliment and it is appreciated, so I will clarify what I am saying as you missed it. While you make a point, Ferguson is a much smaller community with many issues and it took this shooting to bring everything out much quicker. The racial imbalance on the police force there is one catalyst and don't forget the South still has memories of the slave past which they want to bury. All these people want is justice and fairness and that should be obvious

And thanks again for your enlightenment.

Bullshit.
They are not looking for justice and fairness, they want the officer to be charged and convicted regardless what any evidence says and they will only accept a charge from the grand jury.
They have already made up their mind that he is guilty and thats all thats too this.

They (protesters and parents) already made it clear that the only thing that will be considered justice a guilty verdict.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Bullshit.
They are not looking for justice and fairness, they want the officer to be charged and convicted regardless what any evidence says and they will only accept a charge from the grand jury.
They have already made up their mind that he is guilty and thats all thats too this.

They (protesters and parents) already made it clear that the only thing that will be considered justice a guilty verdict.

This is true....Stronglyfe you are delusional if you think they are just looking for the facts of the case and trying to find the truth. If a new video emerged that showed Michael Brown pulling out an AK-47 and unloading on Darren Wilson it wouldn't make a difference. All they see is dead black kid shot by white cop.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Man oh man...everybody is such a tough guy.

AND...He pops up again i na racial thread to tell everyone how racist and bad we are...wonder where rampage his super hero side kick is?

We can joke all we want... but I really feel sorry for the innocent white folks that will be attacked as they try to go to work to feed their families by these savages with no job and no future...
I think most white folk in black areas have got the message. Firearm sales are through the roof. Funny thing, black panthers and other black hate groups have been there from the start, EVEN PUBLICLY stating they wil ltarget cops , their families and children. Now the KKK has said they will step up to protect White folk as it seems Holder and obama won't. You can guess how the media is reporting this developement.
Thanks for the compliment and it is appreciated, so I will clarify what I am saying as you missed it. While you make a point, Ferguson is a much smaller community with many issues and it took this shooting to bring everything out much quicker. The racial imbalance on the police force there is one catalyst and don't forget the South still has memories of the slave past which they want to bury. All these people want is justice and fairness and that should be obvious

And thanks again for your enlightenment.

Do you believe this crap? So Police forces should hire because of skin color? You need to look at most Police forces and then look at prison populations and ask yourself why the differences. If you say because ''Da Man is against the brotha's I ask you to take the plastic bag challenge..please. I think all these people want is to rob stores and steal, like they do all day long every day of their lives. If they had jobs they wouldn't have time for this bs. We need to go back to shooting looters on sight
funny-pictures-the-plastic-bag-challenge.jpg

Wonder if Holder and obama timed this for Christmas shopping season...

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Is this the grand jury?
tapatalk_1373912967691_zps0396ee57.jpg

Can't we all just get along....

tapatalk_1386274109633_zps936fa716.jpg

1398806072707_zps91c278df.jpg

That is all

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Every person has problems, and every race, community has it's share of problems. No solution can rise up without that community and person admitting the problems and coming to solutions to fix those issues without action on their own behalf. You can't blame a police force for enforcing rules against law breakers and want the force punished for doing what they vowed to do is serve and protect.

What will eventually happen is the police force won't do anything. What will a riot get them? More of what they didn't want in the first place.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic