Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ferguson verdict

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I think that was a satirical post by MrBiggs.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
1992 Rodney King riots in LA set the bar pretty high on how to burn shit up. Doubt Ferguson gets too crazy, maybe a flipped car and a broken window.

Rodney King will be peanuts compared to what could ultimately happen in Ferguson. The people there are on a knife's edge there right now.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Rodney King will be peanuts compared to what could ultimately happen in Ferguson. The people there are on a knife's edge there right now.

You aint too bright are you. Ferguson compared to LA? Look at the population per capita in LA vs Ferguson. Dont forget it was more than just LA, it was surrounding cities like Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Long Beach, Downey, etc. A good portion of Southern California was tearing shit up, not just LA. However LA got the most attention.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
You aint too bright are you. Ferguson compared to LA? Look at the population per capita in LA vs Ferguson. Dont forget it was more than just LA, it was surrounding cities like Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Long Beach, Downey, etc. A good portion of Southern California was tearing shit up, not just LA. However LA got the most attention.

Thanks for the compliment and it is appreciated, so I will clarify what I am saying as you missed it. While you make a point, Ferguson is a much smaller community with many issues and it took this shooting to bring everything out much quicker. The racial imbalance on the police force there is one catalyst and don't forget the South still has memories of the slave past which they want to bury. All these people want is justice and fairness and that should be obvious

And thanks again for your enlightenment.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What you were saying is Ferguson can make Rodney King look like peanuts... in what comparisson? Im comparing destruction, damages, and violence.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
What I find really interesting in recent news is, the KKK came out and said if people take to the streets to start doing harm destroying things, they will take up arms against anyone that does it. They were immediately met with criticism from all sides saying "They will come up with any reason to kill blacks...."

I am certainly no fan of racism, but they were clear and said "Any one may join us in defending our cities, towns, and neighborhoods; black, Asian, Hispanic...". On one hand, they are a hate group, OTOH, what they are saying doesn't seem unreasonable.

I used to think that Anonymous was a decent group too, but they have now hacked the KKK website and told them they will continue messing with them until they STFU and disappear. They are getting way too political now and starting to piss me off. The last two or three things they have been invoolved with makes me believe there has been one of two issues 1. New leadership 2. They are let their power go to their heads.

Anyway, back on topic. We can expect another increase in ammo prices, shortages, gun prices to go up, and more bills coming from the Obama admin than you can shake a stick at. there were bills passed a couple years ago by the admin that allowed a lot of leeway in decisions that would normally require martial law to make. Now he can do all kinds of things without declaring martial law, so essentially, I am getting ready for a damn circus between the government and thugs, which will then drag in the rest of the public.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
What you were saying is Ferguson can make Rodney King look like peanuts... in what comparisson? Im comparing destruction, damages, and violence.

ok maybe peanuts was the wrong word, my bad. The situation in Ferguson can be potentially WORSE than say in LA.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think it will initially pop off with the explosiveness of LA, but I think like everything else, we learn from history and I'm betting they will have the National Guard and a lot of heavy armor and etc on hand to keep shit in line. I can't see them letting things spill out of control. The bigger issue will be if activist were intelligent they would encourage passive resistance or attempt to encourage those who choose to take action, to do it in a manner that is non-violent. Otherwise, bodies will stack up and they will have nobody to blame but themselves and the liberal media.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic