Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you think my HCG got ruined??

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
GM this is my last post to you. You are not worth it. Everyone here and at MESO see what type of person you are. I don't have to lay it out for you. Your inconsistencies and babble just don't need attention from me. I proved you statement wrong that "MOST prego sticks DO NOT work" You don't need some ultra sensitive alice stick crap. Go to dollar tree and buy one for a dollar and it will turn positive if your hcg is in fact hcg. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW??? So quit posting you have tested this or that and it's pharm grade because you obviously haven't or would have known that every damn prego stick works if hcg is present even at a low dose of 100 iu's.

So you are hurt cause I called you an ass? You already posted up that up once. And I said you were high cause you said "most" prego sticks don't work. Anyone that says this is absolutely high or ignorant. The other highlighted quote saying a UGL will continue to sell you shit hcg was referring to the customer. This is has been all UGL's excuses because they want to continue to sell you(us, customer,buyer) something that is not indeed hcg.

Do we really need to go any further with this?

mands

Obviously not Dillhole, you're still posting to me? :D I'm inconsistent? look at your post dumbass, you talk shit in every one of them then try to act like a diplomat? Go, as in the words of UHC , **** yourself with a cactus. You're so full of shit, you flap your DSL's about how great you and , in your mind prego sticks are. Then you cover your statement WITHOUT EVEN seeing your ignorance with a CYA statement ''prego sticks'' are 99% accurate. So you have done that much testing? Be honest.
Yes dillhole, I have tried a number of them as this is not a new method, try a thing called ''google'' or ''youtube'' and look at the dates of the info on prego sticks and hcg testing.
In my testing of my hcg, The Ultra sensitive ''Alice'' sticks worked the best, no light readings or partial. UNLIKE YOU, I cannot make a blanket statement as apparently you have quite the extensive research on this matter.

If you want to run your mouth and impune me I will respond Mandi from meso

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Not to get off track here..... but would I benefit from drinking my pregnant wife's urine?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not to get off track here..... but would I benefit from drinking my pregnant wife's urine?

BUAHAHHAHAAHAH!! Yes, you would it would have more hcg in it than you could buy!! She might thin kyou're a lil freaky tho...

Funny stuff Eatcleandrinkpeepee!!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Obviously not Dillhole, you're still posting to me? :D I'm inconsistent? look at your post dumbass, you talk shit in every one of them then try to act like a diplomat? Go, as in the words of UHC , **** yourself with a cactus. You're so full of shit, you flap your DSL's about how great you and , in your mind prego sticks are. Then you cover your statement WITHOUT EVEN seeing your ignorance with a CYA statement ''prego sticks'' are 99% accurate. So you have done that much testing? Be honest.
Yes dillhole, I have tried a number of them as this is not a new method, try a thing called ''google'' or ''youtube'' and look at the dates of the info on prego sticks and hcg testing.
In my testing of my hcg, The Ultra sensitive ''Alice'' sticks worked the best, no light readings or partial. UNLIKE YOU, I cannot make a blanket statement as apparently you have quite the extensive research on this matter.

If you want to run your mouth and impune me I will respond Mandi from meso

Oh I forgot to mention in my last post. You forgot to post your quote calling me a dickwad for the first time. Was that just a slip up from your exceptional quoting skills. Sort of like your testing hcg skills. Lol

99% left room for production flaw in manufacturing. Not sure the exact percentage. And for the record I have tested many vials of hcg. Hell I've called out many labs and they have taken it of their list. I even posted a video on Meso years ago about testing hcg. So it's whatever GM. Have a fun over at MESO being a cool guy.

And brainiac I said in my last post it was my last. But your ignorance once again prompted me to post again dammit. I hate getting sucked in.

mands

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh I forgot to mention in my last post. You forgot to post your quote calling me a dickwad for the first time. Was that just a slip up from your exceptional quoting skills. Sort of like your testing hcg skills. Lol

99% left room for production flaw in manufacturing. Not sure the exact percentage. And for the record I have tested many vials of hcg. Hell I've called out many labs and they have taken it of their list. I even posted a video on Meso years ago about testing hcg. So it's whatever GM. Have a fun over at MESO being a cool guy.

And brainiac I said in my last post it was my last. But your ignorance once again prompted me to post again dammit. I hate getting sucked in.

mands

Uhh...it was whatever already? You miss me already Mandi?

Last edited by a moderator:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey OP! How did everything turn out with the hcg? Hope all went well.

mands

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just make sure it's in the morning and let her pee a a tad first before putting a cup under.

Why couldn't he fill a pitcher and dry it out ? Hmmmmm... Remember Eatclean ''our idea'' when it goes big time!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic