Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you think my HCG got ruined??

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Hahaha I'm willing to waste the $6 bucks for 250 iu's just to play a joke on someone with a positive read if in fact it is positive. :)

mands

Lmfao!!! Never thought of that!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
U could do this. Fill up the syringe with bac water after u draw up the 250iu. U need enough liquid to soak the prego stick or it won't register. I'd just use it myself though. I'd rather save the $6 on the prego test and not waste the hcg ;)
This.... The prego stick test is not as reliable as broscience would lead you to believe.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
This.... The prego stick test is not as reliable as broscience would lead you to believe.

Very true IC! Broscience is KING!!! Forget the prego stick. I'm sure the placebo effect will work anyways as it has for years with all the bunk hcg coming out of China and India. But, it made my balls drop. bahahaha

mands

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Very true IC! Broscience is KING!!! Forget the prego stick. I'm sure the placebo effect will work anyways as it has for years with all the bunk hcg coming out of China and India. But, it made my balls drop. bahahaha

mands

Most preg strips don't work but I have used the ultra sensitive Alice sticks and they work fairly well, but not consistently. I've used different ones to test.
And yes my HCG is American Pharm prescribed. A pregnant womans piss has tens of millions of parts per million compard to sterilized, lypholized final product hcg.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Most preg strips don't work but I have used the ultra sensitive Alice sticks and they work fairly well, but not consistently. I've used different ones to test.
And yes my HCG is American Pharm prescribed. A pregnant womans piss has tens of millions of parts per million compard to sterilized, lypholized final product hcg.

GM I can use 100 iu's from my compounders pharmacy on any dollar general, cvs, wallgreens, walmart pregnancy test and it will turn it positive. 99% will work . You're high if you think legit hcg won't turn a pregnancy stip positive at a low dose. I will make a video for you with a pregnancy strip of your choice and show you if you believe most don't work. This is what the UGL tell you so they can continue to sell you shit hcg.

If your pharm grade hcg is not turning a pregnancy test positive. It has been damaged and has no active hcg present.

mands

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
GM I can use 100 iu's from my compounders pharmacy on any dollar general, cvs, wallgreens, walmart pregnancy test and it will turn it positive. 99% will work . You're high if you think legit hcg won't turn a pregnancy stip positive at a low dose. I will make a video for you with a pregnancy strip of your choice and show you if you believe most don't work. This is what the UGL tell you so they can continue to sell you shit hcg.

If your pharm grade hcg is not turning a pregnancy test positive. It has been damaged and has no active hcg present.

mands

Ok...you must be right, you're mands from meso! I got bunk hcg from my hrt clinic, how about I make a video for you of me blasting a giant load and my balls not being the size of raisins?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok...you must be right, you're mands from meso! I got bunk hcg from my hrt clinic, how about I make a video for you of me blasting a giant load and my balls not being the size of raisins?

In4saidvideo

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
GM I can use 100 iu's from my compounders pharmacy on any dollar general, cvs, wallgreens, walmart pregnancy test and it will turn it positive. 99% will work . You're high if you think legit hcg won't turn a pregnancy stip positive at a low dose. I will make a video for you with a pregnancy strip of your choice and show you if you believe most don't work. This is what the UGL tell you so they can continue to sell you shit hcg.If your pharm grade hcg is not turning a pregnancy test positive. It has been damaged and has no active hcg present.mands
As much as i want to see GMAN rubbing one out and then pissing on a stick... I want to see your video Mands... I want to see two things... COMPOUNDED hCG... AND... I want to see it work on a prego stick... so stop talking and post up!... or shut up!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
As much as i want to see GMAN rubbing one out and then pissing on a stick... I want to see your video Mands... I want to see two things... COMPOUNDED hCG... AND... I want to see it work on a prego stick... so stop talking and post up!... or shut up!

Since GM wants to be a an ass like usual and won't give me any direction on where he would like the pregnancy test from I will just get one from Walgreens. Is that okay with you IC? Or do you prefer the dollar store?

Or I'll even buy two types since "most" don't work. And when they both test positive. I want the mods to change my status. It will read "Owns IC and GM-VIP" for a month. And if it does not change it positive they can change it to "IC and GM own me-VIP" for a month.

mands

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
lol... deal... I say buy two of whatever you want bro... and if you prove me wrong I will wear this title proudly!..."Owned by Mands for the next 18 yrs...he WAS prego!"... thanks Mands!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic