Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you think my HCG got ruined??

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Okay I have two videos that I need help posting. They are are too large and are saved to my phone. I can break them in half and send via email. IC what's your email or anyone with skills to post them up I can send to.

I bought two types of prego sticks since "most" don't work. A generic and a name brand one. Used 100ius hcg with b12 from compounders pharmacy with 2 cc's of bac water to get stick completely saturated.

mands

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! Now what??? Were are we going to live? my mom is going to kill me...are you going to breast feed?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
seriously... these need to be posted somewhere and stickied... very good stuff mands... thanks for doing it!... now.. if one of the mods would be so kind as to change my status for a few days as we agreed... RR... I know you would love to!

liftsiron

liftsiron

Jul 26, 2012
As long as it didn't get to warm, it should be gtg.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
seriously... these need to be posted somewhere and stickied... very good stuff mands... thanks for doing it!... now.. if one of the mods would be so kind as to change my status for a few days as we agreed... RR... I know you would love to!

Anytime IC! Glad I could do it!

mands

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Since GM wants to be a an ass like usual and won't give me any direction on where he would like the pregnancy test from I will just get one from Walgreens. Is that okay with you IC? Or do you prefer the dollar store?

Or I'll even buy two types since "most" don't work. And when they both test positive. I want the mods to change my status. It will read "Owns IC and GM-VIP" for a month. And if it does not change it positive they can change it to "IC and GM own me-VIP" for a month.

mands

**** yourself dickwad. You meso assholes are all the same. You start with insults and disrepect and when someone replies in kind you act like a bitch and start with the ''you're being rude and a asshole sir''. Eddie Haskell bullshit. I'll take my pharm grade script hcg over your garbage can variety any day.
AND for the record, don't act like you discovered this , it's nothing new brainiac. Duuuhh..pregnancy strip...duhhh hcg...duhhh found in pregnant womens urine. If you can read look at my post a little closer dipshit

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
**** yourself dickwad. You meso assholes are all the same. You start with insults and disrepect and when someone replies in kind you act like a bitch and start with the ''you're being rude and a asshole sir''. Eddie Haskell bullshit. I'll take my pharm grade script hcg over your garbage can variety any day.
AND for the record, don't act like you discovered this , it's nothing new brainiac. Duuuhh..pregnancy strip...duhhh hcg...duhhh found in pregnant womens urine. If you can read look at my post a little closer dipshit

Easy Killer! I know this is your home and I've never said anything about your escapades at my home. Insults? Disrespect? I belive you are the one one insulting me "oh you are mands from meso", **** yourself dickwad. Pretty classy buddy. I just said you were being an ass and not answering a simple request. As you are the one that said "MOST" prego sticks do NOT work and I have compounders hcg and blah blah blah. I just proved that your statement was incorrect as I chose two different prego sticks and the both turned positive. That's 100% sir. And where did I act like I discovered it. I was just telling the OP to spend a couple bucks and test it instead of wait and see if it works. Then I was called out and complied. And I did so in a timely manner.

I have contributed to this community for a long time GM... Hmmmm I even said in the K thread at MESO you do the same, you need me to post a link for you. I guess I'll retract my statement. As all us MESO boys are the same.

And when has this become a MESO vs. TID thing? Just because of a couple guys disagreeing with some others. Last time I looked you seem to be the one from over here adding fuel to the fire over there.

mands

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Most preg strips don't work but I have used the ultra sensitive Alice sticks and they work fairly well, but not consistently. I've used different ones to test.
And yes my HCG is American Pharm prescribed. A pregnant womans piss has tens of millions of parts per million compard to sterilized, lypholized final product hcg.

[B said:
mands[/B];343226]GM I can use 100 iu's from my compounders pharmacy on any dollar general, cvs, wallgreens, walmart pregnancy test and it will turn it positive. 99% will work .you're high if you think legit hcg won't turn a pregnancy stip positive at a low dose. I will make a video for you with a pregnancy strip of your choice and show you if you believe most don't work. This is what the UGL tell you so they can continue to sell you shit hcg. (uhh mandi, didn't i just tell you i have hrt pharm hcg?)

If your pharm grade hcg is not turning a pregnancy test positive. It has been damaged and has no active hcg present.

mands

Ok...you must be right, you're mands from meso! I got bunk hcg from my hrt clinic, how about I make a video for you of me blasting a giant load and my balls not being the size of raisins?

Since GM wants to be a an ass like usual and won't give me any direction on where he would like the pregnancy test from I will just get one from Walgreens. Is that okay with you IC? Or do you prefer the dollar store?

Or I'll even buy two types since "most" don't work. And when they both test positive. I want the mods to change my status. It will read "Owns IC and GM-VIP" for a month. And if it does not change it positive they can change it to "IC and GM own me-VIP" for a month.

mands

Easy Killer! I know this is your home and I've never said anything about your escapades at my home. Insults? Disrespect? I belive you are the one one insulting me "oh you are mands from meso", **** yourself dickwad. Pretty classy buddy. I just said you were being an ass and not answering a simple request. As you are the one that said "MOST" prego sticks do NOT work and I have compounders hcg and blah blah blah. I just proved that your statement was incorrect as I chose two different prego sticks and the both turned positive. That's 100% sir. And where did I act like I discovered it. I was just telling the OP to spend a couple bucks and test it instead of wait and see if it works. Then I was called out and complied. And I did so in a timely manner.

I have contributed to this community for a long time GM... Hmmmm I even said in the K thread at MESO you do the same, you need me to post a link for you. I guess I'll retract my statement. As all us MESO boys are the same.

And when has this become a MESO vs. TID thing? Just because of a couple guys disagreeing with some others. Last time I looked you seem to be the one from over here adding fuel to the fire over there.

mands

Above is our convo from start to finish. Tell me where and who started with the slights and insults? Like I said it's a common core with meso guys, not a insult a fact I have observed. A convo starts, you hear something you don't like and here comes the under handed slights and insults. Then you guys get a reply and flip it on the guys you insulted. Again not a meso vs tid, a simple observation. So suck it up and put your man panties on if you're gonna talk shit:Middle-finger-emoti

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
GM this is my last post to you. You are not worth it. Everyone here and at MESO see what type of person you are. I don't have to lay it out for you. Your inconsistencies and babble just don't need attention from me. I proved you statement wrong that "MOST prego sticks DO NOT work" You don't need some ultra sensitive alice stick crap. Go to dollar tree and buy one for a dollar and it will turn positive if your hcg is in fact hcg. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW??? So quit posting you have tested this or that and it's pharm grade because you obviously haven't or would have known that every damn prego stick works if hcg is present even at a low dose of 100 iu's.

So you are hurt cause I called you an ass? You already posted up that up once. And I said you were high cause you said "most" prego sticks don't work. Anyone that says this is absolutely high or ignorant. The other highlighted quote saying a UGL will continue to sell you shit hcg was referring to the customer. This is has been all UGL's excuses because they want to continue to sell you(us, customer,buyer) something that is not indeed hcg.

Do we really need to go any further with this?

mands

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic