Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Deca and Joint Pain !!!

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
You disappointed because you were hungry? I have plenty of other things to fill your belly cupcake.
Lmao you been waiting all day for this.listen post a pic if you talk the talk walk the walk, then you might get some respect junior.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Lmao you been waiting all day for this.listen post a pic if you talk the talk walk the walk, then you might get some respect junior.
From you? All set. You seem like a really neat guy and all, but comprimising my online activities with which I use the same handle by showing the many tattoos that are well documented by the u.s. government wouldn't be a great trade off for you thinking I'm cool.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Why is this ketsugo? Why would the ester involved with the Nandrolone change it's characteristics for joint pain relief?

mands

That is great question that I too seek an answer . I'm just going by my exoerience and clients I train . I can't say it's a proper representation of aas users but just in couple decades as my initial reason years ago for trying aas was deca and joint pain . I know how to train and eat without but as I get older at 49 I'm fighting the process with compounds lol

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I remember some years back sombody presented a medical study that ended up being bogus that claimed deca could heal ligiments and tendons then it was exposed that it was a fake study I don't remember all the details must of been 8 years ago or longer.. I've tried myself with bad elbow pain and it didn't do me any good.. It's cause was from poor shoulder mobility putting my elbow in a bind when I squat.. Very painful I wish deca did work like that for me..

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
That is great question that I too seek an answer . I'm just going by my exoerience and clients I train . I can't say it's a proper representation of aas users but just in couple decades as my initial reason years ago for trying aas was deca and joint pain . I know how to train and eat without but as I get older at 49 I'm fighting the process with compounds lol

I have been having some pains in the elbows and shoulders as of lately. I just started NPP about two weeks ago at 100mg EOD and I don't notice a lot of relief yet. Maybe a little. I will give you my anecdotal report if you would like in a couple more weeks and see if anything changes. I also started two weeks ago Primo at 100mg EOD, soon to bump up to 200mg EOD and Test Cyp. at 200mg EOD just for reference. This is usually my max mgs. for any blast I do.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I remember some years back sombody presented a medical study that ended up being bogus that claimed deca could heal ligiments and tendons then it was exposed that it was a fake study I don't remember all the details must of been 8 years ago or longer.. I've tried myself with bad elbow pain and it didn't do me any good.. It's cause was from poor shoulder mobility putting my elbow in a bind when I squat.. Very painful I wish deca did work like that for me..

When you get time this is a great read on AAS and joint/tendon/collagen/ligaments.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anabolic-steroids-aas-joints-tendons.134295950/

mands

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have been having some pains in the elbows and shoulders as of lately. I just started NPP about two weeks ago at 100mg EOD and I don't notice a lot of relief yet. Maybe a little. I will give you my anecdotal report if you would like in a couple more weeks and see if anything changes. I also started two weeks ago Primo at 100mg EOD, soon to bump up to 200mg EOD and Test Cyp. at 200mg EOD just for reference. This is usually my max mgs. for any blast I do.

mands

See / id try nandrolone decanoate 400mg for month that's when I have experienced improvement . Npp is the same base compound but one ester sypposedly runs dryer and it's the fluid that is theorized to lubricate joints. In my experiences with deca only

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
See / id try nandrolone decanoate 400mg for month that's when I have experienced improvement . Npp is the same base compound but one ester sypposedly runs dryer and it's the fluid that is theorized to lubricate joints. In my experiences with deca only

I get good joint relief on npp. Deca is better though as I tend to get a bit more bloated from it. At least that's my guess as to why there may be a difference.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

-------------------------
Oh agreed indeed although MANY BB believe Deca heals tendons, ligaments or cartilage some 50 years after Nandrolone's FDA approval not one study has been published which supports this contention.

Oh yea I've seen folk speak of the "enhanced levels" of both pre and pro-collagen in cell cultures and to some extent even in humans, but that's a long way from the development of such organized structures like tendons, ligaments and cartilage all with a very limited blood supply. (Which IMO is the rate limiting factor)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic