Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Deca and Joint Pain !!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Deca takes at lest month if it helps with particular pains not all that's my almost two decade assessment and I prefer deca over evey cycle I've also noted that only decanoate has this effect not phynylpropriate . It's helped shoulder, knee , wrist . I've not has elbow pain so can't comment but certain pain don't matter

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Deca takes at lest month if it helps with particular pains not all that's my almost two decade assessment and I prefer deca over evey cycle I've also noted that only decanoate has this effect not phynylpropriate . It's helped shoulder, knee , wrist . I've not has elbow pain so can't comment but certain pain don't matter

Why is this ketsugo? Why would the ester involved with the Nandrolone change it's characteristics for joint pain relief?

mands

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Prolly has to do with the water you hold on the longer Esther, I don't believe deca helps with tendons and ligaments at least that's been my experience but with joints it definitely helps and IMO it's the lubrication...

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Prolly has to do with the water you hold on the longer Esther, I don't believe deca helps with tendons and ligaments at least that's been my experience but with joints it definitely helps and IMO it's the lubrication...

If that was the case wouldn't Test, Dbol, Adrol, etc. help with "lubrication" if it's just the water retention?

mands

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If that was the case wouldn't Test, Dbol, Adrol, etc. help with "lubrication" if it's just the water retention?

mands

i guess you have a point there I can't deny deca has a lubricating effect on joints...

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
My new favorite deca, just keeping provirion on hand with some low dose cialas.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
You can frontload deca for quicker results.... from what I have experienced deca just masks the pain. Eventually I am off the deca and the pain is still there and usually worse. Only thing that helped my shoulders and elbows on a permanent basis was running 4iu serostim a day for six months. I never read any study that proved in any way that a steroid improves collagen sythesis- it just impedes it to some degree depending on compound. Gh or bust.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Question , for elbow pain I've been takin 375mgs a week of Deca, only been a week and 2 days but pain is still there. Could I have bunk Deca , or should I up the dosage or give it more time ??

========================================================

PB is a big fan of Vodo floss and I must admit some of the results Iv'e seen in patients is impressive.
I don't know of any controlled studies but suspect the MOA is reduction of swelling.

Im not convinced Deca is any more effective for "joint pains" than are other AAS which aromatize, or elevate E-2 by some other mechanism.
What supports this assertion? a couple of things really.

1) I've noted similar relief of "joint symptoms" pain in particular when mates are cycling TT, D-Bol, Nandrolone, Adrol etc
2) Their symptoms return once placed on an AI or the E-2 is maintained below roughly 40pg/ml

3) The difference in arthroscopic observational joint swelling is impressive on those OFF vs ON aromatizable AAS
(I'll admit it's anecdotal and only 3-4 patients but lends credence to my other observations. Bias on my part,
perhaps but I've no vested interest financially

4) I'll admit Nandrolne seems to be the most beneficial at equipotent dosages but Ive also noted Bolo is a very close second esp if TT is added

GUYS I'm not suggesting my observations or "experience" are evidence per say but we could all benefit if a few mates change their next cycle.

Some suggestions? A cycle with TT, D-bol only check that E-2 then add an AI and recheck the E-2. My suspicion? Your symptoms will returns once the E-2 normalizes as does the soft tissue swelling within the joint.

There are a variety of "E-2 heavy" cycles and you fellas know that better than myself, but just pay particular attention to your E-2, immediate weight gain (that's almost always bc of an elevated E-2) and try to correlate the two.

I mean if several mates did this type of analysis it could help determine if E-2 is the primary causation????

Respects
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic