VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Give it 7-8 weeks to fully reap the synovial fluid benefits

and also what's the shoulder issue ? Specifically

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
How would this do for joint pain? Pentosan, Glucosamine, Hyalronic Acid. Anyone use this concoction?

mands

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Give it 7-8 weeks to fully reap the synovial fluid benefits

and also what's the shoulder issue ? Specifically

Me or someone else?
IF me I had it repaired but fuggered it up again benching.
The injury(s) were, torn detached labrum and torn rotator cuff bout 10 years back on the repair. Now bout 3 years back re-injured it and have just worked around it as best I can finding what I can do. It has worked ok so far but getting tired of the nagging pain. So bit the needle and ordered the Adequan over the weekend. I do direct injection as well as IM. Seems to work very well for me on the knees. They were just crap to begin with, then had a pretty exciting cement truck wreck. A lot of work on my left knee and told I would never walk right again. Doing squats now. Wont ever be a great or prolly even good squatter but at least I can do em in comfort. Power squats and Front squats. Before the Adequan for that I could not even go up and down stairs or get up or sit down with out pretty good pain. And I do not do maintenance injections for my knees. Dont need to.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
On direct injection what I mean is that my knee caps are loose enough that I can lift them up just a bit, MAYBE 1/4" or so. So I would lift them up and shoot Deca and Adequan (alternating weeks) under them. That was somewhere around 5-6 years ago. No probs since! When I would miss the gap and hit the bone or whatever that was certainly a wake up call...YOUCH!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic