Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Black man speaks the truth about racism and ignorance.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There is nothing to read. Your just being ignorant and truly racist. Your the problem because you know nothing about black people. Just your own perceived notion.

wallpaper_20090701031446_18072449222.jpg

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
There is nothing to read. Your just being ignorant and truly racist. Your the problem because you know nothing about black people. Just your own perceived notion.

I don't know if this dude is just trolling now or what but this is the problem with the black race. Notice how he makes no mention of facts regarding the case because he knows Micheal Brown started the whole incident, only mentions race, racism, and not "understanding" black people. What is it that I'm missing? The fact that they can never be held accountable or take responsibility for their own actions? It's not always whitey and racism that is at fault every time a black guy ****s up dude.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
It doesn't matter what race you are in this situation, the out come would have been the same. It's not the color of his skin the caused his death, it's his actions that caused his death.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
He's got a good chance of getting lynched, and not by white men. Look at rap artists being killed who spread positive messages to the communities through their music. It's still not my kinda music, but who am I to put down anyone with a good attitude? Many will, with needless, merciless hate.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't know if this dude is just trolling now or what but this is the problem with the black race. Notice how he makes no mention of facts regarding the case because he knows Micheal Brown started the whole incident, only mentions race, racism, and not "understanding" black people. What is it that I'm missing? The fact that they can never be held accountable or take responsibility for their own actions? It's not always whitey and racism that is at fault every time a black guy ****s up dude.

Kinda like the idiot Ram players coming out at the game with the ''Hands Up Dont Shoot'' bs. It's more of a under educated ignorant class of people (all colors but blacks lead the pack) that create these problems. Didnt any of them dummies see that that account was withdrawn and fake?
Take a close look at the people in these ''Remembrance of Mike Brown burnings, lootings. Would you hire any of them for any type of service?

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Kinda like the idiot Ram players coming out at the game with the ''Hands Up Dont Shoot'' bs. It's more of a under educated ignorant class of people (all colors but blacks lead the pack) that create these problems. Didnt any of them dummies see that that account was withdrawn and fake?
Take a close look at the people in these ''Remembrance of Mike Brown burnings, lootings. Would you hire any of them for any type of service?

Whats even more ridiculous is the St. Louis police dept demanding a "very" public apology. Trying to strong arm someone into doing something. Imagine that. The police? No way!

One of of those players happens to be a friend of mine and I support him fully in doing that and obviously the NFL did as well. As they pretty much told the St. Louis PD to **** off. Which I also agree with 100%.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Whats even more ridiculous is the St. Louis police dept demanding a "very" public apology. Trying to strong arm someone into doing something. Imagine that. The police? No way!

One of of those players happens to be a friend of mine and I support him fully in doing that and obviously the NFL did as well. As they pretty much told the St. Louis PD to **** off. Which I also agree with 100%.
Nothing wrong with protesting or supporting your friend but the problem is the "hands up" thing isn't an accurate account of what happened. They are just making themselves look stupid but running around and protesting with false information. He never had his hands up so it's time to drop that phrase already. It makes them seem like they don't even know anything about the case other than black guy died by white cop.

MrTroneBiggs

MrTroneBiggs

Nov 5, 2014
You guys are the ignorant ones because if you read the white cops testimony he said Browns hands where up before he came towards him. So was the cop purging himself. Hmmmm

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i agree **** the apology. i think all the fans of the rams should boycott for that stupid stunt the players pulled. let them go back beating there wives and killing animals. who gives a shit. 92% of them will be broke after playing anyway.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Willfully ignorant is a special kind of stupid.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
i agree **** the apology. i think all the fans of the rams should boycott for that stupid stunt the players pulled. let them go back beating there wives and killing animals. who gives a shit. 92% of them will be broke after playing anyway.

Well, I know for a fact that my friend on the Rams who took part in that demonstration has never beaten his wife or killed any animals. So, not very sure what you're getting at?

I think all the people in the state of MO should boycott the police IMO. And just for the record, yes, I ****ing hate cops. Period. End of story. I don't need them for shit, and I'm 100% confident in saying that.

I'm actually friends with one cop, who is a childhood friend but, he's not a douchebag pussyboy. Other than that, I respect not one cop whatsoever.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well, I know for a fact that my friend on the Rams who took part in that demonstration has never beaten his wife or killed any animals. So, not very sure what you're getting at?

I think all the people in the state of MO should boycott the police IMO. And just for the record, yes, I ****ing hate cops. Period. End of story. I don't need them for shit, and I'm 100% confident in saying that.

I'm actually friends with one cop, who is a childhood friend but, he's not a douchebag pussyboy. Other than that, I respect not one cop whatsoever.

Once again proving my point that nobody has the ability to look at things objectively anymore. There is the "I hate cops and everything they do is wrong" crowd and the "Cops are always justified no matter what they do" crowd. This is the problem with things like this, each case is separate. You are letting your bias make up your decisions for you. I don't really like cops either but I can still make a decision based on the actual facts of each case.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic