Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best Hardening AAS

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
That damn spell check lol halo is great gardener lol glad to see I'm not alone. Hey it's great hardener too lol halo , winny mast but only if you are lean - ironically halo get strong without size , sort of like I train to lose fat and use anadrol to stay strong actually does same. I think many of our gear myths work universal . Like the labs that
make so called," cut mix" really don't burn fat just sets tone for prime fat burning environment . I know I can do the same with any compound
Genetics play more in hair - I use the rogain as preventatives - but I'm 50 I use winny all time I have full head of hair . No hair loss 20 plus cycles - genetics and preventive meaning use it before you lose it . Once it's gone too late

So you're telling me that not only will halo grow me one he'll of a garden but it will also harden me up?

Lmao...damn spell check

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Proviron, hardens me up every time Why do I know someone's not gonna get this and tell me I'm wrong?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Nice young 20 something usually does it for me! All joking aside, anadrol works well for me

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Nice young 20 something usually does it for me! All joking aside, anadrol works well for me

Sheesh wAtchrd mtv music awards which I hate that shit but good god young 20 something chicks ! Sheesh Ariana Grande never heard of her but won't forget wow what a incedible looking young gal ! That jig fat butt on nikminaj I want to soank lol whoops I'm posting this ?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Oral - Halotestin & Proviron

Inj - Tren & Masteron

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Tren anavar masteron proviron winny.I'm about to do a cycle on using tren masteron and some test and see how I look but with all these drugs you want to get you diet on tap as you won't utilises the gear to its fullest.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm using 30mg Halo, 80mg Var, and 50mg Viron right now for hardening and endurance, wish it were working though.

R

rb3b3

Oct 22, 2014
depends what your goals are, for me both winny and var seemed to do the same thing for my body, however being I play sports, the winny drys you out and there is a high probability you will pull a muscle if your active in sports no matter how much water you drink. With the var I feel I get the same results look wise but can also play sports with no issues

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic