Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best Hardening AAS

K

killatrav

May 16, 2013
Var is doing wonders for my hardness right now and my joints feel great. If you dont mind the $$ it costs I'd consider it

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
GS, ^^^good point on the inject vs oral, it didn't even cross my mind. winny won't work for me with my joint issues. so now I'm thinking var or halo. leaning towards halo.....

thanks to all for the replies.
Just something to think about--- how long do you plan on "hardening up"? Anavar is the safer of the 2 if you plan on going longer than 3 weeks....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Just something to think about--- how long do you plan on "hardening up"? Anavar is the safer of the 2 if you plan on going longer than 3 weeks....

I was thinking around 4 weeks, 6 max

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
GS, ^^^good point on the inject vs oral, it didn't even cross my mind. winny won't work for me with my joint issues. so now I'm thinking var or halo. leaning towards halo.....

thanks to all for the replies.

I've always used tren and masteron with good results but for my show this year coming up I have been using oral winstrol and halo and I have never been harder in all my years competing. Halo will forever be in my precontest arsenal from now on. Just to note I had been doing the winny all along and it wasn't until I added the halo that I saw a significant difference in hardness and vascularity. Just sharing my experience, but var and halo would probably work just as well.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Winny did some major changes for me, but killed the hair. If your already bald then **** it!!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Var and Masteron ...

Epiandro aka stanolone for PH's. 400mgs+ ED..stuff beats out anything IMO.

Hairloss on win/var, etc..was never an issue as long as I was using NIZORAl 2% shampoo ED.

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
Var and Masteron ...

Epiandro aka stanolone for PH's. 400mgs+ ED..stuff beats out anything IMO.

Hairloss on win/var, etc..was never an issue as long as I was using NIZORAl 2% shampoo ED.

What kind of Nizoral 2% are you using. The shit I have is supposedly Johnson & Johnson Pacific according the sticker on the bottle. Shit don't work.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Masteron inj followed by winny
Oral us by far halotestin
In fact all literature points to it as well.

Main thing Is hard is more part of training - flexing throughout the entire repetition, holding the contraction hard . Constant flexing actually brings on hard striations but nothing at all will seem hard if you have a layer if bodyfat . Don't let anyone's tell you there is a cut mix cuz that is bull

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
What kind of Nizoral 2% are you using. The shit I have is supposedly Johnson & Johnson Pacific according the sticker on the bottle. Shit don't work.

Rogain and Nizoral slow the natural tendency . If your genetically disposed then shave it

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012

This is more of a Preventive measure to keephair from falling but it's not going to make your hair grow back. Like it said on previous post if your genetically predisposed their is very little that can be done.
This shampoo can also be used as body wash to combat back acne cause from gear

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Halo and mast are the best gardeners in my opinion..winstrol is good too but not if you already ha e joint issues

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Halo and mast are the best gardeners in my opinion..winstrol is good too but not if you already ha e joint issues

That damn spell check lol halo is great gardener lol glad to see I'm not alone. Hey it's great hardener too lol halo , winny mast but only if you are lean - ironically halo get strong without size , sort of like I train to lose fat and use anadrol to stay strong actually does same. I think many of our gear myths work universal . Like the labs that
make so called," cut mix" really don't burn fat just sets tone for prime fat burning environment . I know I can do the same with any compound
Genetics play more in hair - I use the rogain as preventatives - but I'm 50 I use winny all time I have full head of hair . No hair loss 20 plus cycles - genetics and preventive meaning use it before you lose it . Once it's gone too late

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic