Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best Hardening AAS

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
GS, ^^^good point on the inject vs oral, it didn't even cross my mind. winny won't work for me with my joint issues. so now I'm thinking var or halo. leaning towards halo.....

thanks to all for the replies.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Tren and winstrol imo. If I had to pick only one, it'd be winstrol.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
Tren, mast and Winnie. Harsh but effective

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Diet, a good antiE with winny & mast, With a side of 50mg of proviron split am/pm

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
GS, ^^^good point on the inject vs oral, it didn't even cross my mind. winny won't work for me with my joint issues. so now I'm thinking var or halo. leaning towards halo.....

thanks to all for the replies.

halo is much better choice then var if you're looking for hardness.

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
Since you can't use winny... and are looking at Halo, you will want to know what the risk is using a very harsh oral like Halo vs. Proviron or another oral. Choose wisely bro. Also, Mast is pretty good but I noticed the best results and hardening when my BF% was around 10% and even lower. Also, keep in mind the dose a monsta like you might need and cost ,not too much of a hinderance for you I know but a suggestion is all. With your low BF and size I would start with least harsh compound first bro...then maybe Halo. I just ordered some HG Halo so I can give you a better more accurate answer after that but again, I tried all the other compounds first.

If I were you I would go: Test, proviron, var, mast.

(noted: tren is not an option for you either)

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Tren by far would he #1. Throw in some var and be happy.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'm running a hundo/day and big difference from 50...just my .02.

not looking to highjack thread but did you notice hardening effect like mast does? I've always used 50mg/day and noticed slight sex drive at most.

swiper, you dont seem to bloat too much despite your high test intake. I'd go with var if you're still looking to gain while hardening up, use halo last 4 weeks if you're looking to peak for photo shoot or show.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
not looking to highjack thread but did you notice hardening effect like mast does? I've always used 50mg/day and noticed slight sex drive at most.

On 350 of test, 700 tren 100/day proviron 1mg/week of caber. 2mg of Adex.

Diet hasn't been spot on and I'm noticeably harder than my last two runs.

I would fukk a porcupine if it winked at me today. Sex drive is through the roof but even with 1kiu/week of hg hcg I'm dealing with testicular atrophy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic