Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

6 weeks out from the Masters Nationals

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I like superdrol but I don't feel it will help in terms of show appeal. Really a solid strength drug but I dunno about pre contest.. slin, how long do you go zero carb before your carb up?

Superdrol really filled me out and kept lean too. A lot of glyco storage. Could be a good thing but Idk if I'd risk it before the show just in case you react differently

Edit: quoted the wrong dude lol!

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I don't go totally zero carbs, just can't function on zero carbs. I drop to under 100gms on the saturday week before and stay there until wednesday and start carbing up on thursday with 300-400gms all the way through show. This show I will start a day early because I'll be competing on Friday instead of saturday. I have almost always done weigh in the night before the show and then go out and eat a high carb crap meal. Next morning I'm full as hell and vascular like a mofo. Last year I didn't do that because it was my first national show and I mind f*cked myself so I ate clean the night before and was flat as hell for the show, I still placed 5th but think I could have placed higher if I did what I knew worked for me in the past. That's why I say this game is a learning process.

Thanks to both for the superdrol advice. I've never done it before so that is why I was thinking I might skip it. I'm close to where I need to be and would hate to blow it doing something new.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I don't go totally zero carbs, just can't function on zero carbs. I drop to under 100gms on the saturday week before and stay there until wednesday and start carbing up on thursday with 300-400gms all the way through show. This show I will start a day early because I'll be competing on Friday instead of saturday. I have almost always done weigh in the night before the show and then go out and eat a high carb crap meal. Next morning I'm full as hell and vascular like a mofo. Last year I didn't do that because it was my first national show and I mind f*cked myself so I ate clean the night before and was flat as hell for the show, I still placed 5th but think I could have placed higher if I did what I knew worked for me in the past. That's why I say this game is a learning process.

Thanks to both for the superdrol advice. I've never done it before so that is why I was thinking I might skip it. I'm close to where I need to be and would hate to blow it doing something new.

I think that's probably best too brother. Of just hold onto it for now. But you're gonna love it when you do use it. It's easily one of my favorites.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
F*ckin bad timing, Tweeked my back on Thursday and was out of the gym for a few days. Couldn't do any cardio, training or posing. Feeling a little better but don't have any time to be hurting. Went and trained today, just reps and to get a pump, more for my mind then anything else. 2 weeks out.2 weeks out.jpg

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
No worries man. I tweaked my back and couldn't hit heavy back or do any posing for like 5 days literally almost the exact amount of time out as you ha ha. Back definition looks great bro! You'll smash it

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
F*ckin bad timing, Tweeked my back on Thursday and was out of the gym for a few days. Couldn't do any cardio, training or posing. Feeling a little better but don't have any time to be hurting. Went and trained today, just reps and to get a pump, more for my mind then anything else. 2 weeks out.View attachment 6233

Holy crap! That is crazy detail!!!!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
That back is freaking insane!! So is everything else!
How did u like halo?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
That back is freaking insane!! So is everything else!
How did u like halo?

Thanks brother!
Loving the halo bro! Never been so vascular in all my years of competing. Always stayed away from it because I've always read it's harsh on your body but I decided I was going all out this show so I went for it. So glad I did.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks brother!
Loving the halo bro! Never been so vascular in all my years of competing. Always stayed away from it because I've always read it's harsh on your body but I decided I was going all out this show so I went for it. So glad I did.

Ok...I'm sold on that. Went back and studied your pics more cause I'm masters age and I'm going to compete. Everything is wild. I don't think I have seen a back like that!
You really raise the bar bro. My back looks good but can it look that good? I'm findin out.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Well heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow morning. Couldn't practice posing as much as I would have liked to due to the back hurting but giving it my best shot. Start carb loading tonight, hoping it will tighten up the quads a little bit more by Friday. 1405523337767[1].jpg 1405523557973[1].jpg

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic