jacobss
What's New?

6 weeks out from the Masters Nationals

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for the support guys!

I did prioritize legs this offseason, I can't squat or deadlift due to past lower back injuries but I've been doing a lot more walking lunges with weight and I also incorporated the sissy abductor/adductor machine into my workouts. Thanks to some of you guys suggesting it last year. Also a tip I got from Myosaurus last year seems to have helped. :-bd

Still got to tighten up the lower body but I'm gonna start doubling up on the cardio from here and I feel I'll be ready by July 18th.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
striations especially in your upper back are ridiculous! Well done pal....keep us posted.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
you look great first of all,a guy I know will be in your class.he pounds truck loads of slin and gh up the dose if you can.i know you can beat his ass, he's a real walking prick.do it

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
you look great first of all,a guy I know will be in your class.he pounds truck loads of slin and gh up the dose if you can.i know you can beat his ass, he's a real walking prick.do it

Thanks brother, long time. Hope all is well with you.

This guy is gonna be in the over 50s light heavy class? All I can say is I'm bringing my A game so hope he does too. I'm all about competition bro. ;)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking great slin! That back is a road map man. You're gonna kill it

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks brother, long time. Hope all is well with you.

This guy is gonna be in the over 50s light heavy class? All I can say is I'm bringing my A game so hope he does too. I'm all about competition bro. ;)

ya,he's in the over 50 either LH or heavy i'll find out and pm you.if he's not in your class can you just kick him in the head for me.lol

serious though I know you will do great,your a good man.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
ya,he's in the over 50 either LH or heavy i'll find out and pm you.if he's not in your class can you just kick him in the head for me.lol

serious though I know you will do great,your a good man.

Either way, I have to win the overall in the 50's class to earn a pro card so we may stand toe to toe. Which is fine by me, I'll be ready. ;)

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
A little over 3 weeks left to get the legs a little leaner.4weekstogo#2.jpg 4 weeks to go#2.jpg 4weeks#2.jpg
Been running 40mgs of halo for a week now along with the rest of my cycle and will continue til show. Grabbed some superdrol but not sure I will use it. Thoughts?

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I like superdrol but I don't feel it will help in terms of show appeal. Really a solid strength drug but I dunno about pre contest.. slin, how long do you go zero carb before your carb up?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic