Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

WWE network

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I just started watching wrestling again due to being stuck in doers the horrible winter..

Heard they are getting there own network..

Any ideas how to order this? I have comcast

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm not sure but I think they show you step by step during the shows.

You get all the pay per views when you order it too!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Something like 10$ a month it will be. Call your cable provider for more info. Im thinking of getting it myself when it comes out.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
This is actually a pretty good idea! I think you can also watch the old tapings of raw and smack down, and old ppvs.. that would be sick!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
This isn't a tv network.

WWE Network is the first 24/7 network delivered directly to fans through over-the-top digital distribution, will be available on desktops and laptops via WWE.com. WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PlayStation 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
You don't get it through your cable or satellite provider. It's a network. Just go to the website. It tells you how to download it. Have fun because they're giving one week free.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
You don't get it through your cable or satellite provider. It's a network. Just go to the website. It tells you how to download it. Have fun because they're giving one week free.
the week free is probably after a commitment of six months or so..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Undertakers streak is over! The match was whatever but the outcome was definitely shocking to say the least. The main event however was sick!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Undertakers streak is over! The match was whatever but the outcome was definitely shocking to say the least. The main event however was sick!

Who was the main event? Did The Rock wrassle?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Main event was Batista vs Orton vs Bryan. Bryan is champ. Wrestling is actually the best it's been in years from an in ring stand point. The matches that the shield and Wyatt's have put on recently have been amazing. Btw I have the WWE Network and it is truly the ultimate must have for any wrestling fan.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The fans just love Daniel Bryan.. Its crazy.. they chant "Daniel Bryan" in matches he's not even part of lol.. that would probably suck for those in the match haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic