Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Winstrol and hairloss

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hello, I'm on a winstrol cycle only. 80mg a week, injectable. I'm washing my hair with Nizoral shampoo, not experiencing any hair loss, but I want to know if it is possible to experience hair loss after the cycle ends and when? like 2-3 months later? is there any way to prevent it?

Carmine

Carmine

Apr 29, 2016
Winsrtol should not cause hair loss but with any agent we add to are body that depends on the individual.so anything is possible.i have thin hair.i use nioxion hair shampo and take a biotin every day.hope this helps

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I'm going to have to disagree on Winstrol not causing hairloss. Winstrol is a derivative of Dihydrotestosterone, which we know causes hairloss. But the good thing is that it can cause facial hair growth. :D

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
It will probably cause some, but whether or not you actually notice it is something else. Primo is probably worse for hairloss or wintrol + something else (stacking aggravates sides). Inject winstrol has a detection time of 2 months after your last injection, but if there is any hairloss it will stop as the compound clears and things should grow back as normal. I would recommend to stay conservative w/ your dosing (i.e. don't increase much, if at all) and don't throw in something like primo.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I would say, it depends on the user, but it is very likely that it will cause some excess shedding.

When I run SD I had the worse hair shedding ever after 2 months, and it lasted for at least 3 months. I was terrified.
When I used epi I had some mild hair shedding, but nothing noticeable by others.

If this is the case for you , you cannot do anything to prevent it, your hair follicles will get on telogen state while you are on cycle, and after 1-2 months you will shed those hairs.

In any case, any hair you ll lose, will grow back again.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Nizoral shampoo or similar sort of helps, but when it happens, it happens because that's exactly what DHT derivatives do. But like noted above - it does come back. Just be kind with your brush.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic