Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

who the f is Bolan?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
the twisted part is I think he really See's himself as a success. You all know the ones that strut around the gym like they're the shitt when in reality they are pathetic. Terrible training methods zero diet no cuts or size yet they see themselves as a bad ass. He is one of those..nobody can tell him he looks like shit because he's a legend in his own mind. My gawd he doesn't even look like he trains or uses creatine much less gear.

his head is shaped like an egg too. maybe muscle egg needs a pro model for advertising...

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
the twisted part is I think he really See's himself as a success. You all know the ones that strut around the gym like they're the shitt when in reality they are pathetic. Terrible training methods zero diet no cuts or size yet they see themselves as a bad ass. He is one of those..nobody can tell him he looks like shit because he's a legend in his own mind. My gawd he doesn't even look like he trains or uses creatine much less gear.

his head is shaped like an egg too. maybe muscle egg needs a pro model for advertising...

No shit mid, 10 gr of test and 30 iu slin I would AT LEAST hope he was bigger.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
never had a prob with him but have seen him stretch the truth a tad too much.funny about him always saying he's gotta go offline for a while cause he's got tons of clients waiting for him to train,lol.that one always gets me.i have no beef with the dude but wouldn't ask for his help on something as easy as friggin hammer curls,lol...

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
never had a prob with him but have seen him stretch the truth a tad too much.funny about him always saying he's gotta go offline for a while cause he's got tons of clients waiting for him to train,lol.that one always gets me.i have no beef with the dude but wouldn't ask for his help on something as easy as friggin hammer curls,lol...

Funny you say that rocco, because I see him post that in the chat box all the time and thought it was a bit strange. I just figured he was that close to some of those guys and they might give a shit lol

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Funny you say that rocco, because I see him post that in the chat box all the time and thought it was a bit strange. I just figured he was that close to some of those guys and they might give a shit lol
And pray tell what board is it that allows this lying wind bag, besides pm which he really doesnt post on that much.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
So many delusional people in this sport. I know so many people that act like they are big when in reality they are above average at best, usually not even. I just don't get it. These people usually run with a crowd of like-minded individuals that just further reiterate and encourage the nonsense. Anyone that's bigger than them they find a way to put them down. I just don't understand because when I see someone bigger than me, it positively motivates me. I don't sit there hating on a person.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
the twisted part is i think he really see's himself as a success. You all know the ones that strut around the gym like they're the shitt when in reality they are pathetic. Terrible training methods zero diet no cuts or size yet they see themselves as a bad ass. He is one of those..nobody can tell him he looks like shit because he's a legend in his own mind. My gawd he doesn't even look like he trains or uses creatine much less gear.

His head is shaped like an egg too. Maybe muscle egg needs a pro model for advertising...

lol .

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
I remember vaguely some of the advice bolan had given and some of it wasn't half bad. I remember vaguely the pictures AJ posted of himself and AJ was a built buff ass dude I thought he looked close to an IFBB pro.... still wouldn't of thought twice about fighting him though =P

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic