JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

D

dknompton

Feb 5, 2014
Just wanted to say thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Here's a little info about myself. I'm 24 year's old. Been lifting weights nearly 5 years. Though, I've only been lifting and eating to gain size the last 19 months. Before I did that I was 5 11 135 lbs and 10 % bf, focused on mostly just strength and endurance. I was a long distance runner and I trained in jiu jitsu and boxing 3 hours everyday. Right now I'm weighing in at 187 lbs with roughly 14% bf. I was tired of being the small guy, especially hearing chicken legs. Really got to me. Now I just spend my time in the gym. I don't train bjj or boxing but an hour or two a week any more as the eating it would require to gain weigh is unreasonable lol but I'm slowly getting to where I wanna be. Hoping to some day sit around 205-210 with 10% bf or so. Maybe bigger after that I just want to see that scale over 200 lb and not see a fatass in the mirror either lol Never ran real gear, recently ran a ph was happy with the results. Obviously I know they aren't comparable and would prefer the former but this is how things go some times. Idk that I'll run a ph again, due to the unknown long term effects but that implies being patient and finding a legitimate source before taking my gains to the next level. Which isn't that big of a deal, I'm usually pretty patient but the ph just appealed the want to get huge quick side in me ha. Well thanks again for the welcomes look forward to interacting and learning with you all.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic