Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you change?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i think about where i am today and what i am doing and even though i have made many mistakes for the most part i wouldnt change much about my past. yeah there were some tough times and some sad times and more than a few stupid times but all of it worked towards getting me where i am and what i have today and i wouldnt trade that for the world! but the one thing i would change would to have never stopped working out. i worked out all through high school and college and vet school and for a few years afterwards until i met dickhead and he was convinced that the only reason one would go to the gym was to pick up on people. so i stopped going. that was it, walked away and left it for a long time. i wish i never had!

what would you change if you could?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Not a dam thing. sure it would be nice to have more loot and whatnot, or as you said had kept up with working out all these years instead of taking few year breaks every here and there..... but i get to wake up next to the woman of my dreams every morning and i wouldn't change that for anything..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Not a dam thing. sure it would be nice to have more loot and whatnot, or as you said had kept up with working out all these years instead of taking few year breaks every here and there..... but i get to wake up next to the woman of my dreams every morning and i wouldn't change that for anything..

that is awesome goldy. i just think, as a woman, i feel so much better as i am now. not that i havent always been confindent and carried myself well but being in good physical shape, it is a great feeling. to look in the mirror and not hate the way one looks, that is a good thing. so many years were spent disgusted at myself when really, i could have spent those years putting that emotion to some better use :D

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I have a similar regret. I was in all typs of sports throught highschool, in the greatest athlettic shape ever. I got really big into BB when i was 17 i was pretty big naturally. When i started working at this supplement store it only get better. access to any supplement i wanted at cost. then i found out that the owner was a amature BBer and a PHD in something that dealt with muscular distrophy. HOOKUP! needless to say I got bigger. Joined the NAVY on a whim and thats when the BB fell off. for a couple years i still did basic physical fitness stuff 2-3 times a week but I got even more lazy when I got married. Then worse when my little boy was born. I was pretty bad at the time. I left for a deployment when he was 7months old and made one hell of a rebound with BBing (the pics from 5 years ago in my log) But heres the biggest regret, as soon as i got home to my family, all i wanted to do was spend time with them and i really neglected myself. and that continued for 5 years. Luckily now (deployed again) Im fixing myself back up and i know I will keep it going when i get home because my son is 6 now and thinks Im a superhero and wants to workout with me. so i have a little workout partner to motivate me when i get home. Now before anybody starts to think thats bad, he will not be seriously training, just pushups situps jumping jacks etc. he already does them all the time just outta boredom. I dont regret any of the events in my life that have brought me here today, just how I handled myself throught them. If I would have never quit i can only imagine how developed I would be today.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
my monchers do bodyweight stuff all the time. i love watching them and encouraging them. they cant wait to go to the gym with mamma :D

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I would have continued with the security firm I used to work with,That now is based out of florida......They are now into (as planned)Personel VIP security.
Alot of the rappers are using them as well as the R&B scene.........Did I mention they are now based out of florida!
This was all just starting when I moved back to Maine from Virginia,I was doin security for Mc lyte Black street was just coming on the scene,My partner and I were decent friends with teddy Rilleys manager and setting things up for future projects........

But if I would have stayed WOULD I have my son?Probably not so the rest is history.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic