Kiddorism
What's New?

What supplements do you take

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Fiber article:
Great read and basically saying exactly what we have known for a long time.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
seems like we have different opinions on this supplement.

I’m getting the feeling you never took a fiber supplement? or if you did maybe you didn’t use it properly?

I have taken one years ago as per my Dr. Exactly as directed. Again all it ever did for me was make me bloated and gassy. Read the post testboner made. It's a good read and may clear up the fiber myth for you.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I have taken one years ago as per my Dr. Exactly as directed. Again all it ever did for me was make me bloated and gassy. Read the post testboner made. It's a good read and may clear up the fiber myth for you.

Fiber does not make me bloated or gassy. High quality fiber supplement should not do that. seems like you had a poor quality fiber supplement with not the right amount of soluble and insoluble fiber in it. so I can see why you had a not so positive experience.

maybe try high-quality fiber supplement to get some experience with fiber and maybe you’ll change your mind.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
anyone taking a multi with iron you should select a multi without. Also a multi that list the ingredients as veggies and fruit to obtain the vitamins are best. The others are made with vinteminers which are chemically produced in a lab. Mankind make a great multi. As fare as the iron previously mentioned read the book DUMPING IRON. It explains when we should not supplement iron and, what I really liked about the book since it was making pretty contradictory recommendations to "normal thinking" is that every med study used to draw the conclusion is referenced so you can read them yourself. If you don't want to read the book, in summary, avoid consuming iron, donate blood and consume iron chelaters such as quercetin, curcumin, IP6, EGCG (green tea), theaflavin (black tea).

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Fiber does not make me bloated or gassy. High quality fiber supplement should not do that. seems like you had a poor quality fiber supplement with not the right amount of soluble and insoluble fiber in it. so I can see why you had a not so positive experience.

maybe try high-quality fiber supplement to get some experience with fiber and maybe you’ll change your mind.
Anything with fiber does that to me. Always has. Again, it has no value for me. None. Its not needed and certainly not wanted.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
damn some of you take a lot of stuff.

Fiber:
I recently started a fiber supplement it’s a mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber I take it twice a day. when you shit you only need to wipe twice. that’s really clean shit. I wipe three just in case. my stomach is down too and I feel much better. I wish I would’ve done this years ago.

af0c8d51ed3c168bef5d746a2da53977.jpg
I know, I can't imagine taking that much shit pre workout

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@testboner

What about what the carnivore community has dubbed the carnirrhea (diarrhea from carnivore eating)?

Mark Bell addresses it in some of his videos and mentions that fat/protein ratio could be off or you could need to supplement some fiber…

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@testboner

What about what the carnivore community has dubbed the carnirrhea (diarrhea from carnivore eating)?

Mark Bell addresses it in some of his videos and mentions that fat/protein ratio could be off or you could need to supplement some fiber…
That occurs in a percentage of people, and lasts short term only during adaptation. I didn’t experience it all all personally.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
That occurs in a percentage of people, and lasts short term only during adaptation. I didn’t experience it all all personally.
I would imagine it would depend largely on the person and their preexisting condition, gut health, etc, and their particular diet when switching over. Very personal.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I would imagine it would depend largely on the person and their preexisting condition, gut health, etc, and their particular diet when switching over. Very personal.

Most definitely.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic