Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What should a 40yr. old mans testosterone levels be?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I went to Primary physician and had my levels checked. It was way low, 57. Dr only gave me Axiron gel. Where else can I go? This guy won't do anything else.

That's fkn insane.. Gel wont even touch you at 57...Christ woman have a normal level of 75... you definitely need to get a new doc for your Trt.. In Jersey there should be plenty that will give you cyp or enthanate.. normal levels are considered 400 to 1200... I doubt the gel even brings you to the low end of normal...when you go for your next bloodwork if they haven't improved much tell him you want injectable.. I cant imagine him saying no to inj. if your still low after using the gel..(which you will be)

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I used to keep my test level at >1500ng/dl a month when I began until I saw an urologist for a routine check. He blew his top after reading my blood test results. He then told me to come off the steroids for TRT. I did so and my test levels plummeted and I crashed severely and felt like a drug addict without a fix!. Depression so bad tears in my eyes for days. I was put on ativan and I took those like candy. Eventually Ii got my dose TRT started at 200mg E2wks?! Still felt like shit. I then asked another doctor at the next appointment for an increased to 300mg. and be allowed to do home injections. This continued for 5 years until I was cut off TRT for having my blood test level at >1000-1500ng/dl. consecutively for about year. The urologist teamed up with a endocrinologist and have been trying to get me to come in for an examination but I feigned a bad cold every time.
My two blood tests, one on April 18, 2014 and the other May 29, 2014. Levels were 293 and 656ng/dl respectively. Everything else was in better than normal range according to my PCP and this is from self-administration of steroids. Do I need at doctor for a prescription for TRT? No, only to save a little money and I don't like being hassled by 3 doctors for steroid use. I may have to discontinue going to that clinic for fear of one them turning me into LE.
I allowed my test to drop in April to please the doctors even though I felt like hell. Right after upon arriving home, I took my regular dose of test e and st 450, approximately a 1,000mg. injection which I take every month.
That's all I need with a few orals on training days. I'm done begging and kowtowing to my doctors to go back on TRT. I'm going to a different clinic for blood work from now on and fuyck TRT!

Last edited:
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I used to keep my test level at >1500ng/dl a month when I began until I saw an urologist for a routine check. He blew his top after reading my blood test results. He then told me to come off the steroids for TRT. I did so and my test levels plummeted and I crashed severely and felt like a drug addict without a fix!. Depression so bad tears in my eyes for days. I was put on ativan and I took those like candy. Eventually Ii got my dose TRT started at 200mg E2wks?! Still felt like shit. I then asked another doctor at the next appointment for an increased to 300mg. and be allowed to do home injections. This continued for 5 years until I was cut off TRT for having my blood test level at >1000-1500ng/dl. consecutively for about year. The urologist teamed up with a endocrinologist and have been trying to get me to come in for an examination but I feigned a bad cold every time.
My two blood tests, one on April 18, 2014 and the other May 29, 2014. Levels were 293 and 656ng/dl respectively. Everything else was in better than normal range according to my PCP and this is from self-administration of steroids. Do I need at doctor for a prescription for TRT? No, only to save a little money and I don't like being hassled by 3 doctors for steroid use. I may have to discontinue going to that clinic for fear of one them turning me into LE.
I allowed my test to drop in April to please the doctors even though I felt like hell. Right after upon arriving home, I took my regular dose of test e and st 450, approximately a 1,000mg. injection which I take every month.
That's all I need with a few orals on training days. I'm done begging and kowtowing to my doctors to go back on TRT. I'm going to a different clinic for blood work from now on and fuyck TRT!

And people wonder why we self prescribe!

M

MDWII

Mar 18, 2014
Im 38 years old. Was tested a year ago or so. The normal range was listed at 300-1000 ng/dl. My test was at 525. Ive debated on visiting a trt clinic. I want my levels to be higher. I dont know where to get legit gear so trt may be m only option.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
What?

Im 38 years old. Was tested a year ago or so. The normal range was listed at 300-1000 ng/dl. My test was at 525. Ive debated on visiting a trt clinic. I want my levels to be higher. I dont know where to get legit gear so trt may be m only option.

I would shout "Hallelujah" if I had a test level as your level. I'm 20 years older then you and that's damn near or close to a generation apart. My lowest test reading was 193ng/dl. and I was taking a drug store worth of bullshit supplements costing me $500-$,1,000.00 a year and only gained 235lb. at most during my struggles in the gym which was mostly fat and water weight.
I looked around the gym one day and said "I've been in this mfer for years and haven't made an iota of progress". Something had to be done. I asked my training partner, "Hey do you want to get on steroids because we ain't gettin' nowhere brother". Internet hookup went on line and placed an order. Received the goods, read the instructions, did the injections which were like vise-grip pain on the muscles which had some taking to get used to but all went well after a while.
It very easy to get legit. It all depends where you want to go. TRT can be a hassle and you are liable to be under dosed when you began. Then there's the insurance fees, whether your job's hospital insurance will cover it, whether your own personal health insurance will cover it. And there's the VAMC which veterans can get TRT every month for as little as $100.00 a year, providing that you don't supplement their TRT with steroids. You can simply type in your search engine that your are looking for legit gear just as simple as "I want to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy" and then you take your pick of the site you want to go watch the movie on. Hundreds of sites to chose from and be patient. Good Luck. Hey, if you do manage to get the TRT ask your doctor about adding HCG injections and HGH!

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
The only reason I see why anyone would choose to deal with stupid doctors and greedy insurance companies is if they have a sensitive job that could drug test you.
then having a legitimate prescription covers you. I self prescribe and will continue to self prescribe and treat.

It is actually common for well off people to paqy directly for any and all medical care rather than having a doctor and insurance company telling them what to do.
I know a lady whose whole business is cash based PT an OT. He clients are all well off and want her working directly for them and doing what they tell her with no middle man

why do you think Michael Jackson had his own doctor.
Gear isnt that expensive. Now if they will cover my HGH I AM IN!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic