Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Weight loss app

-Sternacus-

-Sternacus-

May 21, 2014
Do you guys use a calorie counting all on your phone to keep teach of your progress? If so what would y'all recommend?

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
I use mynetdiary I find it useful, it has the usual features of adding recipes, custom foods, barcode search etc. it will also track weight and body measurements. You can go of a set weight loss plan I.e. Lose 2lbs a week or change it to custom calories/macros. You can also add calories burnt during exercise but I don't use it as I have my calories set for my "normal" daily burn taking into account the number of times I train in a week so anything extra is a bonus.

T

ThatGuy

Jul 26, 2014
I use mynetdiary I find it useful, it has the usual features of adding recipes, custom foods, barcode search etc. it will also track weight and body measurements. You can go of a set weight loss plan I.e. Lose 2lbs a week or change it to custom calories/macros. You can also add calories burnt during exercise but I don't use it as I have my calories set for my "normal" daily burn taking into account the number of times I train in a week so anything extra is a bonus.

Thanks for posting that. I hadn't heard of it before, but I just downloaded it and will be giving it a spin.

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
my favorite one is Lose It! (i did not create it) – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter by FitNow

Lose It! to me is one of the best apps out there to count calories. I love it,
The user interface is simple, yet still stunning. There is already a database of food and activity, but you can still add yours as a custom entry if you cannot find what you are looking for. You can even set up recipes for more complex foods.

This app also includes a barcode scanner so that you can log packaged foods without the hassle of typing out information from the box.

You can use Lose It! with or without an internet connection. If you set up a free account on LoseIt.com you gain access to even more features! you should try it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic