monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Garbage, nothing but weeds and queers, be gone in 6mos

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
LOL

Yeah the only show i really like is Noisy, i watch it ...but they have the biggest lames as host. Like your really sending this little punk as kid into the heart of Brazils farvellas

and i had no idea Juno was gay.

It would be so much better if they found better host for these shows.

Besides the one where they go into all the ghettos and inverview ppl(i think its called noisy) there was one other show that i liked but they only had one episode so far i think.
Just pissed me off I loved history channel 2. Loved to binge watch all my military shows...now i turn to it and I see f8ckin Juno and her gay friend dancing around the TV.

They better come up with better shit, or i hope someone throws a brick thru there headquaters down in times square

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Dude Thomas is the shit. I love watching that guy.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
lol he cracks me up, the preview of when he is with those two black guys in tuxs. like i said some of it is good, some of it sucks. i like the show noisy but dont really care for the guy who hosts it. i agree tho thomas is funny bastard

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I love VICE.
That shit is wack, though.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

In your face TV. Hopefully its more things like this instead of all the "Occupy Wall Street" BS they covered a couple years ago. I too will miss H2.

Last edited by a moderator:
gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
uhh don't remind me, Rest peacefully H2 !!!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm not gonna lie the standup show is really good. They just have a kegger, smoke some weed and do a set for their friends. Also the Action Bronson show where he eats around the globe is actually pretty interesting (reminds me of that show Three Sheets which I loved)
Three_Sheets_show_logo.jpg

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
yeah thats one of the better ones,
Gk hit the nail on the head , Balls Deep the show is called with Thomas lol. some time he is lame but some times funny as hell

def need more shows tho that are appealing...weed show, first episode i could relate to because i have a nephew who suffers from servers seizures sometime 15-20 a day. 8 years old hasn't said a word. its doing serious damage. but we live in a state where that practice isnt available here yet. could go to another state and do it but...really hit home that episode. the medical points of it all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic