jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
FlyweightKai Kara-Francevs.Amir Albazi
FeatherweightAlex Caceresvs.Daniel Pineda
FlyweightTim Elliottvs.Victor Altamirano
Women's FlyweightKarine Silvavs.Ketlen Souza
LightweightJamie Mullarkeyvs.Guram Kutateladze

There are 3 people on the main card that do not even have wiki pages. But some good fights. KKF vs Albazi is a GREAT fight. KKF is a fan fav. he lost his last fight to Moreno who is a beast and FW champ. But he was on a tear. Amir also is a great up and comer. This will be his biggest test. LOVE this fight. Grappler in Amir vs striker.

Caceres vs Peneda. Another striker vs grappler. Caceres is a unorthodox striker that seems to win fights even when he is loosing. Peneda is a monster sub artist. Should be great.

Tim Elliot vs Altamirano Hard nosed Ellit os a gamer. He is a gate keeper but will leave it all. Both guys have more subs than Kos. Look forward to this one.

I know neither gal here

Mullarkey vs Guram, Fight of the night pick right here. Two strikers, both tough as nails. Mullarkey is the vet while Guram the up and comer. Look for Mullarkey to use his cardio as a weapon.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I did not watch this event, as I got busy. I heard that the judging for the kai/Amir fight was horrendous....or at least I see it plastered so on social media everywhere.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I did not watch this event, as I got busy. I heard that the judging for the kai/Amir fight was horrendous....or at least I see it plastered so on social media everywhere.
I fell asleep before the fight. Curious what those who watched it think.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I went out with the fam. I missed it. Heard Kai got robbed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic