Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TRT Questions

tiredny

tiredny

Feb 13, 2013
Apologies if this has already been covered. Been on doctor prescribed TRT for about a year at 100mg ew. Just this week I got him to double up and go 200mg ew. Would love to add something else to the mix to start adding some real size. So I have two questions. At 200mg ew do I need to bother with AI? I am over 20% bf so wasn't sure. If I want to ramp up and do some serious growing what is my best option to go with the 200mg of T?

Thanks in advance!

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
So basically your gonna be on 200mg year round... So now what your wanting to do is a blast. 600test and 300deca could be a great cycle for you. Also no pct will necessary since your on trt.
I use arimadex for an ai. I wouldn't think you need more than 1mg every 4 days really... You need to experiment and see if that would control the sides for you... Bc with AI's less you can get by with is always better.

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Be careful, if you do regular blood work for trt and you blast, doc's going to know...

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Switch it up to test prop, and time it when u need to do bloods! G2G!!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I don't need an AI at 200mg ew but if it's from your doc just run it for a few months and get your bloodwork checked and you'll know for sure. No sense in guessing about it.

tiredny

tiredny

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks guys. Doc has refused me any type of AI. My BP is bordering on high so I'm thinking of just blasting 400-600 T ew for 6 weeks and then back down to 200 ew for awhile. I'll time my bloodwork right to avoid any problems with the doc. Is this a waste of T or can I expect decent results without adding anything else to the mix?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Thanks guys. Doc has refused me any type of AI. My BP is bordering on high so I'm thinking of just blasting 400-600 T ew for 6 weeks and then back down to 200 ew for awhile. I'll time my bloodwork right to avoid any problems with the doc. Is this a waste of T or can I expect decent results without adding anything else to the mix?
Yes you can get great results with only test.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Switch it up to test prop, and time it when u need to do bloods! G2G!!

Not really. Upping your test dose will change other areas that may not back down as fast when you stop. Cortisol, E2, RBC, etc... It depends on what your doc is checking. I would be on the prescribed TRT a good 6 weeks before getting blood work done.

I would also familiarize yourself with Dr. Crisler's TRT paper for your own knowledge.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Not really. Upping your test dose will change other areas that may not back down as fast when you stop. Cortisol, E2, RBC, etc... It depends on what your doc is checking. I would be on the prescribed TRT a good 6 weeks before getting blood work done.

I would also familiarize yourself with Dr. Crisler's TRT paper for your own knowledge.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

That right, hight test levels are not the only telltale signs of being on...

tiredny

tiredny

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for the info. I was surprised to see Dr. Crisler thinks that gels/creams are the best option. I don't know anyone that has had luck with them. From my own experience I first started on AndroGel and felt worse after 30 days with my Total T dropping from 300 to 100. My doc is now checking my bloodwork every six months. Since he doubled the dose last week i will need to do bloodwork in 30 days. I will be staying on prescribed dosage until at least that point. I've yet to find a doctor that is willing to look at it from all angles. Is an anti aging clinic the only place where I can find this type of doctor? I had to fight to get them to check E levels the first time and now they arent even interested in looking at that.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for the info. I was surprised to see Dr. Crisler thinks that gels/creams are the best option. I don't know anyone that has had luck with them. From my own experience I first started on AndroGel and felt worse after 30 days with my Total T dropping from 300 to 100. My doc is now checking my bloodwork every six months. Since he doubled the dose last week i will need to do bloodwork in 30 days. I will be staying on prescribed dosage until at least that point. I've yet to find a doctor that is willing to look at it from all angles. Is an anti aging clinic the only place where I can find this type of doctor? I had to fight to get them to check E levels the first time and now they arent even interested in looking at that.

You can get your own bloodwork done by PrivateMed labs online. Becareful bumping your test up for a blast if your BP is already on the line of being high. Donate blood every 2 months to keep the crit down. At my trt dose 125mg/week I no longer use an AI.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic