Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren-E stack w/Sus 250

H

haasezlube

Jun 27, 2012
I am new here so forgive me if i srew anything up and just let me know so i can fix. I am about to start another stack of Tren-E200 with Sus 250 which is one of my fav combo's but i have done this a few times before with good results at 400mg Tren and 500mg Sus, this time i was thinking of running 600mg Tren-E 3xweekly and 250 Sus 1xweekly, as i do not like the amount of bloat i get from all test with the exception being Test Pro as i have never done this with Tren A due to rumors of ass loads of pain at IS! Thoughts Thanks

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So your gonna run 600mg. Of tren 3x per week for a total of 1800mg. Of tren in a week!
Or are you saying you are going to split your tren into 3 injects of 200mg. Each!?

First off your test should be equal to or preferably higher than the tren!
250mg. Of test isn't enough.....
And if you don't like the bloat than use an A.I. To prevent that!

Now it sounds like you lack experience so I would say start reading and educate yourself there is all the knowledge you need right here you just need to read it.
And give us your stats diet diet and cycle history

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I run Sus250 at 700mg weekly with Tren a at 600mg weekly. I am getting lean and vascular no bloat, I take arimidex .5 ed also, soon switching to novi 20mg since arimidex is running low....but great gains so far. Started blasting July 1. Read up. I did and learned so much from this site

H

haasezlube

Jun 27, 2012
Sorry for the confusion and typos, my fault! Yes you got it mostly right that i was planning to run Ten-E 200x3 weekly, but also Sus 250 x 2(my other typo) weekly for the first time. As for bloat i only ever got that on Cyp 600 a week before/and Test-E also which is why i stick to Sus and would like to eventually try Test P/Tren A/Mast P in future as it appears i simply react better and got better gains from shorter esters! Then again could have been the gear though! I have also runs AI's a few times with good results just kinda liked short E's better overall. Thanks for the helpful input!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic