Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Tren E and Test E cycle

C

canadasuperman

Oct 25, 2018
Hey everyone. 28 years old here with good experience using steroids. I am from Canada and have a few cycles under my felt. Looking to a lean bulking cycle with tren e and test e. Looking to do

750mg test e per week for 10 weeks
and 400mg tren e per week for 10 weeks
0.5mg arimidex every other day

I know my doses are perhaps slightly too high, but are pretty hard to get quality stuff. Most stuff is underground, hence why I am using slightly higher doses. I went through pganabolics.com and got products from pharma tech inc labs. Anyhow, any critques on this cycle? should I really be using anything else or all looks good?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I myself would run 300mg of each every 5 days and train my ass off while keeping some protein source digesting very regularly.
Basically all steroids do is increase protein synthesis so without it you are wasting your time.
I am SURE many will say the dose is too low, I disagree and longevity in the game is where those doses will get you.
Cheers

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
you said you have a couple cycles under your belt...have you ran Tren before? i prefer my Tren at equal doses to the Test so wondering if you like the test higher than tren as each is different.

Littleguy... I have found over the time that running my tren on the lighter side is actually good as well!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Why is everyone giving out their
Sources ,,,,,,,?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've personally tinkered with tren a few times - my happy dosage is 1.75 of tren to 1 of test. My sides went way down and my physique drastically changed in 4-6 weeks. When I did 1:1 or 2:1, I got crazy sensitive to every little fkn thing and didn't see as noticeable gains. My .02

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic