Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Thinking of Doing a Show Next Year

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Hey bigun, looking good brotha...you got plenty of time to still lean out enough for the show. Just keep on pace your doing great!

You aren't doing the Mid-Illinois at the end of march by any chance are you? Just curious because i will be competing in the masters 50 and over in that show. Was wondering if we'd be competing against each other.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Hey bigun, looking good brotha...you got plenty of time to still lean out enough for the show. Just keep on pace your doing great!

You aren't doing the Mid-Illinois at the end of march by any chance are you? Just curious because i will be competing in the masters 50 and over in that show. Was wondering if we'd be competing against each other.

Thanks for the encouragement. No, not doing the Mid-Illinois (small world though, I am only one state over from you). I wish you the best in your prep, and if you wouldnt mind letting a novice pick your brain I may shoot you a pm from time to time as things get closer. Thanks again.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for the encouragement. No, not doing the Mid-Illinois (small world though, I am only one state over from you). I wish you the best in your prep, and if you wouldn't mind letting a novice pick your brain I may shoot you a pm from time to time as things get closer. Thanks again.

Thats to bad, would have been cool to compete on the same stage.

Hit me up anytime bro, more than happy to help in any way I can.

L

LILY

Jan 27, 2015
How did you do in the show? Your shoulders and biceps are massive!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic