Joannafit
What's New?

The Official 'What movie(s) have you watched lately' thread

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Old Sledgehammer and SNAFU, awesome series. I want them do one on the Korean War.

I watched Old Dads on Netflix today. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious. I honestly didn't see a single thing he did wrong in the movie. More people should act that way.

Holy fuck that movie was hilarious! It's been forever since I was able to watch a good comedy. It hit the nail on the head for all the snowflakes out there today. Honestly, I felt the same as you about him not doing anything wrong. I honestly felt like they messed it up at the end with him, and his friends, not coming down harsher on their stupid bitch wives. Their spouses should have had their backs, to be honest. I felt like it could have ended better, but i'm not going to complain too much about it at this point.

Man, I was laughing so damn hard when they were riding in the car to find that guy, and the black guy set that snowflake up beautifully with the NWA shit, hahaha!! That guy was hilarious.

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Watched the new exorcist movie this past weekend. I always enjoy a good scary flick, but this one was an absolute dud. The movie felt so rushed... pure cash grab. I was thoroughly disappointed... I loved the original

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Holy fuck that movie was hilarious! It's been forever since I was able to watch a good comedy. It hit the nail on the head for all the snowflakes out there today. Honestly, I felt the same as you about him not doing anything wrong. I honestly felt like they messed it up at the end with him, and his friends, not coming down harsher on their stupid bitch wives. Their spouses should have had their backs, to be honest. I felt like it could have ended better, but i'm not going to complain too much about it at this point.

Man, I was laughing so damn hard when they were riding in the car to find that guy, and the black guy set that snowflake up beautifully with the NWA shit, hahaha!! That guy was hilarious.
You explained it perfectly. The dudes, absolutely hilarious. The wives, I would have left them in five minutes.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
That movie and that little kid Joseph was THE movie that scared me more than any other movie I ever watched growing up. I was so damn scared after watching that movie, I had to sleep with a closet light on or the hallway light on forever, lol! My parents used to fukk with me as well too and would say stuff to scare me more, lol.

I need to rewatch that movie now that i'm older.

When the damn wheelchair started moving, or when the wet ball came rolling down the stairs, or the whole "my medal" crap was too much for me as a kid:D
That movie never fails to creep me out. What a great movie. Wife had never seen it. Scared her pretty good.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I just watched the trailer for the movie "American Fiction." This movie looks epic. A great takedown of white liberal BS.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I watched the Creator. It was a really good sci/fi movie. I am a sci/fi junkie, if you are too you will like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic