Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

The Hunger Killers (My Full Diet + Searching for Advice)

J

JohnM17

Oct 1, 2021
Hello Friends,

So I'm going through the Stickies and Must-read threads, I'm sure there is plenty of info and other threads on here that is related to the issue I'm having,
I'm currently very desperate and need some feedback from the knowledgeable community about specifically about what is going awry with my diet.

So here is the short story...

I had gone for a hour sprint every morning for about 4 months (asked advice about burnout & recovery, however, never received any solid answers so I kept on going).
Around the end of this marathon, I began a new job that required me to walk a 5 or 10K, if not walking, then on my feet the entire time for the 2 year duration that I ran a 50-60hr/week schedule there.
I nearly died of a exhaustion heart attack, I have been existing at home since as a damn near equivalent of a cancer patient, fighting everyday just to survive through very severe pain.
I wake up everyday in 1000% hunger pain, I spend all day attending to my psychotic stomach and the kitchen prep that goes along with that.

Throughout the years, I have been very enthusiastically "health-conscious", though wanting to figure it all out on my own and not necessarily "dietary studied".

My first meta of diet was a shotgun approach, "eat everything that is supposedly good for you" then I have removed things one by one as I have suspected this or that causing the continued hunger issue.

If you could advise any information, I'd be greatly appreciated.
(note*: I have been to the doctors and ran blood test, where the results had hit near/perfect in every bench mark, I have not been able to get answers from professional medical consultants)

Here is my current diet: (I'm 32 years old, 240lb, not ripped but in good form at 6'1". I have the mentality for building muscle, I'm wanting/needing to recover/stabilize first.)
2x[per day] 1lb Ribeye Steaks
2x 2 Whole Wheat/Grain slices of bread with 8oz cup of lactose-free milk
1x 0.25-0.5 Dark Chicken
1x 2 Scrambled Eggs
once or twice, a big friggin bowl of white rice/(usually with, testing without) 8oz of Corn + 8oz of Black Beans
1x Apple, Carrot, Celery, Blueberries (juiced)
about 100oz of water (I've tried 80%, 60%, etc.)

I eat the same thing consistently everyday, I aspire to have a perfect diet and not drop the ball anywhere, I really don't care to change things up as long as I can excel in health.
This has helped me remove things and figure out how they affect my body, test, trial & error.

Top Canidates to add again: Sweet Potatoes (had daily for years), One Can of Olives
I used alot of other fruits for my blend, but removed as suspects: Mango/Kiwi (removed just this week, saw positive changes), Beets, Cranberries, a few others
I have been avoiding greens as suspected of overprocessing: Broccoli, Avocado, even Salad (I used to eat 7oz of Spinach daily)
Avoided for Acid: Orange Juice (I love it, but stopped because it seemed to cause long-term issues), Tomatoes
Avoided as suspect for dehydration: Walnuts (would use 4oz daily)

Thank you for your time, I believe your advice can be a life-saver.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Are you looking for other food options like basic oatmeal, almonds, and beef jerky?

I count my calories. I let myself eat whatever as long as I stay in my calorie budget.

I also have several protein drinks and energy bars that I take. Some serve as meal replacements while others I use as snacks and treats.

It's all about listening to your body. A walk through the grocery store can help you see what your body is craving (though I've never craved beets).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic