Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Testosterone and the pump.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hello fellas and fellettes, ok, im currently taking 250 mgs of test cyp, a self prescribed trt(some of you know the issues obtaining trt legally), anyhow, its been 5 weeks and i have noticed something very surprising,the pump has returned! i have taken just about every n.o. supplement there is with no fancy results, im not on any now, but set aside the pump or no pump debate, this is just to let everyone know i do believe the introduction of test into my lacking system may have manifested into my ability to obtain such. anyone's take?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I never really noticed larger pumps just from test, but sometimes I'm oblivious to super pumps because they tend to be random with me. Anyway, glad to hear that for you. Is it a pattern or just one or two workouts? Anything else change?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
RBC and IGF increase, insulin sensitivity which T helps for those muscles my friend! Good ol Testosterone!! right!

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Oldschool, sounds like you may have been a tad low , maybe the small amount was needed for some related biochrmical reaction or maybe just ciincidental. Id keep a journal, record food, sleep,moods, eorkouts and supps and meds. Then over time you can review it and determine if any correlations exist.
Kudos to you for getting a script, now no need to feed the overpriced suoplement companies. Sheesh what i dont get about the supp companies and our society is the real thing works and is cheap. Much of the hype over supps is hearsay and way way overpriced. Most dont work but they charge 100$ and up for shit that dont work cuz we git a bunch of knobs who believe the shit wotks when it dont......damn im in the wrong line o work lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
well it sure hell isn't the extra estrogen giving the pump lol. now if you have moobs, well.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I never really noticed larger pumps just from test, but sometimes I'm oblivious to super pumps because they tend to be random with me. Anyway, glad to hear that for you. Is it a pattern or just one or two workouts? Anything else change?

just started to notice my last workout, now todays also ironinsanity, seems to be starting a new pump trend!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
RBC and IGF increase, insulin sensitivity which T helps for those muscles my friend! Good ol Testosterone!! right!

nice to know shine! thanks bro!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Oldschool, sounds like you may have been a tad low , maybe the small amount was needed for some related biochrmical reaction or maybe just ciincidental. Id keep a journal, record food, sleep,moods, eorkouts and supps and meds. Then over time you can review it and determine if any correlations exist.
Kudos to you for getting a script, now no need to feed the overpriced suoplement companies. Sheesh what i dont get about the supp companies and our society is the real thing works and is cheap. Much of the hype over supps is hearsay and way way overpriced. Most dont work but they charge 100$ and up for shit that dont work cuz we git a bunch of knobs who believe the shit wotks when it dont......damn im in the wrong line o work lol

sorry for the misunderstanding ketsugo, no script...but working just so sweet!!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
just started to notice my last workout, now todays also ironinsanity, seems to be starting a new pump trend!
Keep it going bro... you know what Arnold said about the pump! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic