jacobss
What's New?

Testo Fuel

• Thread starter BeardedWarriorTx
  • Start Date
B

BeardedWarriorTx

Jul 18, 2014
Anyone try testo fuel? Not interested in the "sexual" help it supposedly supplies but different reviews says it really helps you get leaner and have more energy.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I've never used it but will bet my next paycheck that it's garbage. If it aint testosterone, it aint testosterone, meaning there is no substitutefor the real thing. These kind of companies spend big bucks on advertising to fool you into thinking it works. The only thing that works in it is the bullshit scam. Save your money.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Anyone try testo fuel? Not interested in the "sexual" help it supposedly supplies but different reviews says it really helps you get leaner and have more energy.

-------
Listen to what R is telling you BW, because if it's another "oral TT supplement" I too can promise you it's BS since the GI absorption of any AAS including most pro-hormones is paltry at best.

Regs
Jim

B

BeardedWarriorTx

Jul 18, 2014
-------
Listen to what R is telling you BW, because if it's another "oral TT supplement" I too can promise you it's BS since the GI absorption of any AAS including most pro-hormones is paltry at best.

Regs
Jim

Thanks guys! I was thinking such.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic