Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Test Cyp Cycle...Been awhile

C

Clive17

Jul 13, 2019
Morning from Ohio! 42 yrs old, been a while since my last cycle, maybe 10 years, so with that goes the remembrance of protocol and what’s changed. I’m going to start a 1cc a week cycle or Test Cyp...I tore my pec last October so I’ve been babying everything since. Going to run 12 weeks, with such a minimal dose...what on cycle support would be suggested?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
With 1cc a week and assuming it 250mg/1ml I would not run anything like arimidex or aromasin unless you know your prime to gyno and even then it would be a very little amount. Maybe 1mg arimidex every 4days or so. And always this is just what I would do. I’m sure others will have other opinions.

C

Clive17

Jul 13, 2019
With 1cc a week and assuming it 250mg/1ml I would not run anything like arimidex or aromasin unless you know your prime to gyno and even then it would be a very little amount. Maybe 1mg arimidex every 4days or so. And always this is just what I would do. I’m sure others will have other opinions.
Much appreciated! I thought that might be the case with running such a low dosage and yes 250mg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic