Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

T3 articles protocols etc.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Any info that anyone has please post it. I think we should have some info as a sticky in here. Shine helped me a lot with t3. Info and articles but I have since deleted them. Please post what you have. Thanks.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Big Bump, unless I'm not finding the thread.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
during the spring and summer i take 50mcg as soon as i wake up daily along with my gh. great combo and i run until the end of summer...i know i didnt include a bunch of science suggestions, but this is what has worked for me for years....good luck

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
ok so this is what I've gathered from Google University, T3 aka Cytomel aka Tiromel has a half life of 2.5 days and should not exceed 1.7mcg/kg. That being said I don't see why all the pyramid and daily protocols are in use, seems like a good way to have uneven blood levels and mess up the sensitive thyroid. So this is what I propose and do critique:

Day 1 1.7mcg/kg, then half that every 3 days, for 3 weeks on/off. Before bed so you don't get lethargic, ECA stack if you do, and no heavy training, ie. minimal muscle tear down. Strict protein intake.

I figure you want to use this as little as possible, so why not get the fastest results for those of us that cant use clen.

So I spread out my 6 day dose over 5 days, 25mcg 2x day for 5 days and then 1x day for remainder of 3 weeks.

Last edited:
N

nyshyne

Jun 26, 2015
What's a reputable site to purchase from?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic