Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

T-bol or Anavar??

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Which one do you girls prefer more and why?

Moods,

Sides,

over all effects.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm...haven't tried t-bol..may be on a future list ;)

As for var..so far not a favorite of mine but I have some on it's way for doing someone a favor and it's from a different place than where I got mine in the past...so willing to give it another shot. Only side I had with it was water retention and I don't really like that. I find other compounds work a lot better for me :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thanks for the feedback Jenner, respect.

welcome :) going to drop the mast (bored with it actually) when the var gets here so will be on primo, var and test p...excited to see the difference ;)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
welcome :) going to drop the mast (bored with it actually) when the var gets here so will be on primo, var and test p...excited to see the difference ;)

Definitely post up, would like to see how this cycle treats you.

thanks Jenner, peace.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
How many mg a wk are u going to run the primo and var? Thats my ladies next cycle.. She ran var before and loved it... strength was unreal and she kept it all.. Very happy with the results

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
How many mg a wk are u going to run the primo and var? Thats my ladies next cycle.. She ran var before and loved it... strength was unreal and she kept it all.. Very happy with the results

well, because I'm on the following ATM:

100mg mast e EW
50mg Primo e EW
5mg test p E3D

I will do the following:

10mg Var ED (just started yesterday)
100mg Mast e (for 3 more weeks, then drop)
100mg Primo (when mast is dropped)
5mg Test p (this is a TRT dose that I will be doing indefinitely)

So my cycle will end up as this in three weeks:

100mg Primo
10mg Var
5mg Test p
:)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I love my Var, love the pumps and gains i make. Not a big fan of the hair growth :( mostly on the face and the clitoris sensitivity very uncomfortable at 20mg. I lowered to 15mg and that went away. Never tried T-bol did oral winny got a good cut had no sides from it was on 12.5mg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic