Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Synthol!!!

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I think it most definitely has it's purposes when used not abused but some people obviously take it overboard and end up looking like a deformed freak show...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I disagree , Everyone has there own opinion for sure , But how can someone disregard the use of synthol if they have never used it ? The media only shows the idiots who abuse the stuff ,honestly how many cases or subjects have you seen that use it and look great by using it the right way ? You cannot just disregard the use and say its stupid or dumb or whatever it is that you say when in fact you havent ever used it yourself . Its no different than the public stereotyping the use of AAS when in fact the only thing general public see's is negativity towards steriod use , Same principal here I believe . Synthol has its place and used correctly can be very benifical to someone with lagging body parts that just wont grow . Its like any other compound ,when its abused its obvious but used properly and with some knowledge is very benificial . Im all for the stuff . As chicken said , it is very time consuming and you have to be dedicated to the proper protocal for its use ,lots of injections ,lots of oil , but done right the end result will look fabulous .

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I disagree , Everyone has there own opinion for sure , But how can someone disregard the use of synthol if they have never used it ? The media only shows the idiots who abuse the stuff ,honestly how many cases or subjects have you seen that use it and look great by using it the right way ? You cannot just disregard the use and say its stupid or dumb or whatever it is that you say when in fact you havent ever used it yourself . Its no different than the public stereotyping the use of AAS when in fact the only thing general public see's is negativity towards steriod use , Same principal here I believe . Synthol has its place and used correctly can be very benifical to someone with lagging body parts that just wont grow . Its like any other compound ,when its abused its obvious but used properly and with some knowledge is very benificial . Im all for the stuff . As chicken said , it is very time consuming and you have to be dedicated to the proper protocal for its use ,lots of injections ,lots of oil , but done right the end result will look fabulous .

The same way, I would disregard the use of heroine or cocaine. I never used either of those. I mean, I have freinds that are occasional users(coke), and you would never know, but that doesnt make it ok. I dont see the point honestly. Dont most inject in their bis and tris? I mean if your arms are already 20in, do you really need 21 or 22? For what? Are you making money with them? Probably not..I have the same issue with DNP, I dont see the point in using that either. Just my opinion..

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

With much respect to brothers like IM, I am going too support BikerTrash's comments with a simple comparison:

AAS create a positive nitrogen balance and possible new cells equalling bigger muscles(fibers)

SEO's (Synthol) strecth fascia (the sheath around muscle fibers) allowing for muscle fiber growth

So in reality SEO's are really more natural as they just stretch fascia(unless abused) than AAS so one would be cheating less if there were such a thing.

Hawk

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
The same way, I would disregard the use of heroine or cocaine. I never used either of those. I mean, I have freinds that are occasional users(coke), and you would never know, but that doesnt make it ok. I dont see the point honestly. Dont most inject in their bis and tris? I mean if your arms are already 20in, do you really need 21 or 22? For what? Are you making money with them? Probably not..I have the same issue with DNP, I dont see the point in using that either. Just my opinion..

They use coke and/or heroine to to get high....not to bring up lagging body parts.....apples and oranges if you ask me. Some of us do this for ourselves and not for other people so if we think we "need" to be bigger then by all means we should go after our goals. I have to agree that synthol among dnp for that matter can be very useful tools just like AAS themselves when used properly. Just because the negative effects when abused are worse (usually) and/or more profound (or that it's abused more frequently) should not take away from it can do when used properly. Honestly, if you feel this way about these things I cannot see how you justify using steroids in general. Steroids are not exactly "needed" unless we are talking about genetic limitations but used correctly the negatives are minimal but they give us what we want. These are damn near in the same category if you ask me. My .02...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic